Last person to post wins!

No im not very good with these kinda things i can just about figure this posting malarky out lol i was having a bad few weeks too but am feeling positive and am not going to weigh daily and just try and concentrate on my pilates dvd instead of food. You can do it hun.

didnt know there was a chat room here!! awww ((hugs)) for you both. i am more determined to get to goal than i have ever been before but saying that i could change my mind later in the day. depends what mood im in :D. come on girls. we can do it ;)

yep the three musketers here we come. brrr how cold is it today.

...........cold cold cold but I went for a walk this morning and it was lovely.....cold but lovely. I have been really good today ladies I think the three muskateers thing is working...........all for one and one for all!!!! Anyway how are you both today?? xx

ive just put up 2 christmas trees and im getting sloshed hic, hic, vodka, vanilla exante shake mixed together with ice. shaken not stirred :D:D:D
ho ho ho merry christmas
:109:

morning im fine on day 3 of restart i seem to have got my head in the right place so hopefully be in ketosis soon. i went to bed early last nite as felt rough due to cold and ds kept me up all nite as poor thing couldnt breath too from his cold. my bodys abit achy today from the exercise but that means its working.lol have a good day you two.

................was going great guns today until my Daughter brought icecream home!!!! :icecream:Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I was livid and worse than that she sat and ate it in front of me. :copon:I stayed strong and had none and thought that she had eaten it all but when I went into the freezer there it was calling me!!!!!:icecream: I have fallen at the last hurdle today. Oh well tomorrow's another day. xx Hope you are both well.:cry:

mornings to you both.
i didnt have a good day yesterday, just lived on vodka for the day! didnt have the kids so just sat, got drunk and felt sorry for myself for the day. oh well, back on track today. :(

morning both feeling better today was really upset yesterday but todays a new day so il prob just stick around.

Hey you two!!!!! Enoughs enough ladies we only have a few weeks until Christmas..................I challenge you both to be 100% until then. (I do understand about Xmas parties and things though) The gauntlet has well and truely been thrown down so are you both woman enough to accept it?????? xxxx

i accept i dont want to mess up december like i have november.come on girls

Yep come on we can mark our 100% days here. Ive just bought 10 weeks worth of shakes so have plenty to keep me going.

im running out of shakes. just a few days left. im waiting for exante to put their christmas offers up. got loads of soups which i have gave up on. really cant stomach them yuk.
been good so far today :D

ME TOO AM FREEZING THOUGH

PRETEND IVE SPAT ON IT LOL

lmao, it didnt work!! i have failed :cry: my son phoned me while i was eating it and he was saying some discusting things but i still stuffed my face. 3 slices. feel bloated and horrid now and got to take my youngest son to nursery soon. why oh why? im going to be fat forever!! hate this. :(

Back