Last person to post wins!

Ha Ha I trip you up and the crown falls on the ground and I raise it up and place it in it's rightful place on my bonce!!!!!!!:8855:

Last edited:
and i steal it!!! Tx

...........no I turn you into a frog and steal it back because I am a magician that wears a crown!!!!!!!!!!!!

I unleash my inner Olympic athlete and race past, skimming the crown off as I go and placing it on the rightful owners head, me.

..................I am invisible so you can't see me steal the crown and wear it................what you think you have on your head is really a rice pudding!!!!

Lmao rice pudding! We are so silly... But I'm still royalty...

Lol............I couldn't think of anything else quickly!!!!! You may be royalty but only of the lower ranks and you shall bow down to me the invisible magician Queen with the winning crown. xx

Only the winning crown you have is replica and I have the real deal!!

aahhhhhhh but that's what I want you to think............I do indeed have the real crown and you have the replica. Mmmwwwaaaahhhh Mmmwwwaaaahhhh Mmmwwwaaaahhhh

Haha and u both wake up and realise yr dreaming cos I'm sat here with the crown on my head

............ahh but it turns out to be a nightmare where you are the one dreaming and I have run away into the night wearing the crown and no one can take it away because I am INVISIBLE.........how many more times do I have to repeat that????? Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha really funny thread bernice and teetiefunk - x I'm just sat here beginning of a new day with a large coffee ...... Oh and the crown on my head lol.x but I'm sure not for long haha

............but I have power to take away the power of being able to see invisible people...........and to forsee that the crown will only be regained by me for a short time..........until I take it back again several times today and finally WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............you only think that you have the ultimate power because that's what I want you to think because if you think that then you will stop trying to take the crown from me because you think you already have it..............but you really don't I do. So double Na Na Na to you!!!!!!

...........conclusion............delusion is what I always say..........the crown is mine!!!!!!!!!!

Back