Last Person To Post Wins

Morning Sonia and gdollery :D

:D Here comes the WINNER and owner of the crown :king2:, here to torment you lot, it is mine all mine and no one will prise it from my grasp :p

Gone!!!

Mrs Depp how awfully mean of you to hog the crown for 16 hours all to your self. Now the true winner of this thread (SONIA) is back to claim my crown back.:queen::D:D:p:p

Goody Morning all.:wavey:

Thanx Sonia...I managed to stay around 790 for the 3 days..mainly fish and salad..

But, They do have some fabulous homemade sweetie shops over there.

I did bring some back to put in the christmas box......and a bad of flying saucers (My fav).

Thanx Sonia...I managed to stay around 790 for the 3 days..mainly fish and salad..

But, They do have some fabulous homemade sweetie shops over there.

I did bring some back to put in the christmas box......and a bad of flying saucers (My fav).

I think you did really well not putting any weight on while you were away I think a lot of people tend to have a diet break while away. Well bloomin done:D I think you deserve to borrow my winning crown for a while while I get the house work done.:D:p

Mrs Depp how awfully mean of you to hog the crown for 16 hours all to your self. Now the true winner of this thread (SONIA) is back to claim my crown back.:queen::D:D:p:p

Goody Morning all.:wavey:

Hehe Sonia! Notice I didn't change your reply there? Because I was the WINNER for 16 whole hours!!! :p:p:p:D

That means I've been the winner for the longest and so should claim my rightful crown. I thank you!! :D:D

Back