Last Person To Post Wins

I noticed the story thread hadn't moved on very much.....it will now! lol

Hmmm, maybe she's lurking. :D Are you there Sonia? ;):D

BOO:D Nice to see I was missed:D. I wish I had a nap my mum bought Ethan some roller blades so he has had me walking round in circles round the garden all afternoon. I still need to tidy the living room but I am having a minimins break while I eat my pasta and sauce.:D

Do you get sick pay?

TBH I'm not sure.... I think I have to get a sick note from my GP and I don't think he'd be willing to give me one just because I've got a badly burst blood vessel! :rolleyes: I'm not sure what I'm entitled to really...:confused:
BOO:D Nice to see I was missed:D. I wish I had a nap my mum bought Ethan some roller blades so he has had me walking round in circles round the garden all afternoon. I still need to tidy the living room but I am having a minimins break while I eat my pasta and sauce.:D

Hehe! DO NOT TOUCH THAT HOOVER SONIA! :D:D

TBH I'm not sure.... I think I have to get a sick note from my GP and I don't think he'd be willing to give me one just because I've got a badly burst blood vessel! :rolleyes: I'm not sure what I'm entitled to really...:confused:

I think it depends on how long you have worked for them....When I worked for the Co-op we were allowed 13 days sick a year with pay. I expect every where is different..you should find out tho.
Also you don't usually have to have a sick note until the 7th day..you have do a self notification up til then.

Back