Last Person To Post Wins

:D You should have borrowed one of Johnny`s eye patches :D

:D You should have borrowed one of Johnny`s eye patches :D

I was toying with the idea of wearing my prescription sunglasses all lthe time too so I wouldn't freak people out all the time lol. Everyone I've spoken to has done a double take at the sight of my eye! :rolleyes::eek:

allan g aren't you just loving benjani this season always athreat in front of goal

:D It was a fairly good game yesterday, but he is the top goal scorer in the league, He has always been a good player, now he is finding the back of the net. "PLAY UP POMPEY" :D

I was toying with the idea of wearing my prescription sunglasses all lthe time too so I wouldn't freak people out all the time lol. Everyone I've spoken to has done a double take at the sight of my eye! :rolleyes::eek:

:D Probably thought you had one too many :D The Crown is still mine :p

Oh you're SO WRONG!! :p:p The crown is mine!

*Carol runs away with the crown held tightly in her little hands.*

:D With her wonky eye she bumps into a wall, drops the crown and is unable to give chase when allan sprints off with it :D

:D With her wonky eye she bumps into a wall, drops the crown and is unable to give chase when allan sprints off with it :D

...quickly followed by her huge guide dog who catches up with Allan in seconds and pins him down on the ground just in time for Carol to hobble up and retreive HER crown! :D:p

...quickly followed by her huge guide dog who catches up with Allan in seconds and pins him down on the ground just in time for Carol to hobble up and retreive HER crown! :D:p

:D I made it to my car before big slavering dog gets me:D

No you didn't he pinned you to the ground! Stop changing my story lol!:p:D

:D Ok, Allan pulls out a big pork chop and gives it to carols mutt, whilst distracted chains dog to a lampost so it cant give chase, Carol is still fumbling around, and i do a runner with the crown :p

:D Ok, Allan pulls out a big pork chop and gives it to carols mutt, whilst distracted chains dog to a lampost so it cant give chase, Carol is still fumbling around, and i do a runner with the crown :p

Ah-ha!! He doesn't like pork! Carol stops fumbling around (why am I doing that?) and catches up with Allan 'cos she's wearing inline skates and is very very fast! Takes a swipe at the back of Allan's head, knocks 'im down and grabs her crown. Muwahahahahahaha!! :p:p:D

As much as I'm enjoying knocking you to the ground and inflicting so much pain I've got to go - ex is snoring on the couch so I'll say goodnight loser!! :p See if you can catch me tomorrow I'll still be wearing my skates though! lol :D

Good morning everyone, the sun is out ( somewhere just not in Norfolk)

I am the winner for now ??

Back