Last Person To Post Wins

Lol - no it's mine and I have had it engraved with my name on it!!

:D I have a grinder in my garage, removes Mrs Vs name and inserts mine, polishes it and stores it for safe keeping away from you lot :p

You've spelt it wrong.........it's HEDGEMAG

Evening all, I see the male species has been back on the prowl for my crown. Be off with you its my crown :queen: all mine.:D

no way!! we will never let you win!

:D Wots this WE?? Tonto, all the others will drop you like a hot brick once they have got thier mits on the crown, thats why i`ve got it for safe keeping :p

:D Wots this WE?? Tonto, all the others will drop you like a hot brick once they have got thier mits on the crown, thats why i`ve got it for safe keeping :p

Oi Trouble maker!! :mad: That's where you're wrong copper! I wouldn't drop Maggie like a hot brick if I get the crown..............I'll just not answer her messages! lol :D Or yours! :D Or Sonia's! :D Or Mrs V's! :D

P.S. What is it you say "Every man for himself"? Nah! I prefer to keep my mates ta very much lol. :D:D

P.S. What is it you say "Every man for himself"? Nah! I prefer to keep my mates ta very much lol. :D:D

:D Oh yes, every MAN for himself, the clue is in the Phrase, i win you dont so ner ner!!!! :p

Back