Last Person To Post Wins

:D Just sinking to a level that you will understand :D i am the champion :p

Pardon?! How Very Dare You! :eek: It's me who's had to sink to the lower depths of your mind matey! :p:p And I never want to do that again! lol:eek:

Pardon?! How Very Dare You! :eek: It's me who's had to sink to the lower depths of your mind matey! :p:p And I never want to do that again! lol:eek:

:D Takes one to know one, just remember dont judge others by your own low immoral standards :D I am th winner!!!! :p

Not so fast Allan I am the winner and will put up a fight :whip:. While Allan sups his coffee :coffee: and reads his morning paper before work he spots an interesting article about Sonia being the winner of this thread and reads with jealousy:jelous:. He finally gives in and realizes that Sonia is the true winner of the thread.:D:p:p:p

Hi Both....I am here too!!!

Yeah good thanks....
Just had a call from Hubby..our house went on the market this morning and this evening we have someone coming around to have a look!!!
I also have my weigh in this afternoon, so hopefully I will get good results from both!

How are you???

Yeah good thanks....
Just had a call from Hubby..our house went on the market this morning and this evening we have someone coming around to have a look!!!
I also have my weigh in this afternoon, so hopefully I will get good results from both!

How are you???

Ohh good luck with the weigh in and you got a viewing for the house very fast wow.:D

Yeah good thanks....

How are you???

Oh yes and I am fine :D but it is freezing the kids are playing in the back garden and the back door is wide open.:gen125:

Yeah good thanks....

Wow that's fast! :D Are you excited about your first viewing?:D

Back