Last Person To Post Wins

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Are you in a world of your own Carol?? 6ft blonde with a golden tan, you keep telling me your only 4ft and a fagbutt tall, the Ginja Ninja is getting ideas well above her station tonight :whoopass:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Are you in a world of your own Carol?? 6ft blonde with a golden tan, you keep telling me your only 4ft and a fagbutt tall, the Ginja Ninja is getting ideas well above her station tonight :whoopass:

Haha! You missed me walking around the ring with my placard too! :p

P.S. I'm not Ginja

See!!!!!....I said he's be along soon didn't I girls????? ;):D:D:D:D

Come on Carol.....give it to him....right between the eyes!!!!!! :D:D

No it had ALLAN'S A DICK HEAD on it! lol! Didn't you see it? Or you were looking at my ass? :p

:D Why Mrs D there is no need for such rudeness, you can go off people you know :massmoon::whip: Spitting dummy out as we speak :mad:

:D Why Mrs D there is no need for such rudeness, you can go off people you know :massmoon::whip: Spitting dummy out as we speak :mad:

You soooo asked for that one PC Plod!!!! You said the G word to Mrs D....big no no....:p:p:D:D

its strawberry blonde, not ginger!! that right mrs d??

You know what Delli? That photo was taken last summer, my hair was coloured with what was supposed to be light ash blonde. It looked different in person compared to the photo. My hair (apart from the grey bits at the front!) is light brown lol! Mr Plod seems to think it's Ginja! Well, my ---- are brown! :D

Back