Last Person To Post Wins

Not much though Becky - he enjoys it too much lol! ;):D

Only when you ask nicely, of course! ;);):D

:D i could handle both of you at the same time, been washing my car, and just having my soup for lunch, then off to bed for some kip before my night shifts :p oh and i win :D

now I know I have been away for awhile but I didn't realise the depths it had fallen to. I was shocked, horrified that Alan was still being abused...................who am I kidding, I was delighted / happy that the man was still taking it on the chin!
Hello girls, hope all is well and my crown has been kept warm in my absence - it is back on my head where it belongs x:D

Welcome back hun! :D

Everyone must know by now that Allan is only on this thread for the sexual innuendo and the verbal abuse! He can't help it - he's addicted to giving and receiving both lol! ;);):D

What do you know, he's missing a fivesome now Magge lol! :D

Hello Carol

I do believe that Alan is a chicken......the first sign of female solidarity and he whimpers off into the corner. We offered him a reasonable scenario nd he bottled it........washing his car,huh.
I wonder what we woul dhave said if the shoe was on the other foot????!!!!:rolleyes:

sorry, wasn't being rude by not answering you but I am at work and trying to sneak in some messages in between doing some work!!!!

My crown again now Carol is out of the picture --:D

teaching or standing in the naughty corner!!!:D

Both!! Haha! No, picking up Amy - we're back now. :D

See what happens Carol you start thinking about Allen and time just goes out the window.

Haha Maggie! I'm not desperate! .....though his cuffs could come in useful one day lol! :D

Both!! Haha! No, picking up Amy - we're back now. :D

Haha Maggie! I'm not desperate! .....though his cuffs could come in useful one day lol! :D

:D You know me Carol the more the merrier, well i`m off on my 12 hour night shift so you will have no one to abuse tonight, have fun and keep my crown safe and sound till i get back :p

Back