Last Person To Post Wins

:cool::):cool::):cool::):D

You must have thought the Queen was having a nap, but I sleep with one eye open you know. My crowning glory - :wow::party0019: :queen:Di. reunited with her crown.

I have never seen so many bottoms...............note to self, get out more...
crown back with me ladies and gents ( Alan, that shout out is for you - where is he hiding today, Carole where have you put him?):D

I have never seen so many bottoms...............note to self, get out more...
crown back with me ladies and gents ( Alan, that shout out is for you - where is he hiding today, Carole where have you put him?):D

Haha Busy! Allan does his own thing - when Mrs G allows him to anyway lol! I think he's at work at the mo, either that or he's lurking ready to pounce on us and claim his crown! :D

Does Alan pounce ? I know he lurks:D and as for Maggie, I always thought she was a mild mannered person that wouldn't be bossy or demanding - am I wrong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less buzz, more Sting me thinks.....my crown:D

Does Alan pounce ? I know he lurks:D and as for Maggie, I always thought she was a mild mannered person that wouldn't be bossy or demanding - am I wrong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less buzz, more Sting me thinks.....my crown:D

Does Allan pounce????? Do bears cr@p in the woods?! ;);):D

Maggie mild mannered? Oh yes, she a lady! A truely lovely person! And no, she hasn't bribed me with promises of cash/crowns lol :D

so no gossip on Maggie then, no skeletons in the cupboards.....nothing.............no halo slippage:D

No gossip, no mild Maggie, no busy bees, no Alan, No sonban, no one else but me, me, me. Pick up a p-p-p penguin.
The Queen is back, long live the Queen.

picked up and placed behind me........................the crown was a little cold at first but now it is positively glowing...:D

buzz off little bee - I have just p-p-p- picked up the crown again and that takes the biscuit. (well in my dreams really) I am the Emporor penguin (hmmn emporess really).

Oh busy bee bown down and buzz off to your honeypot . bbbbzzzzzz.

You may have lost 23lbs and you should be very proud of that, I have lost 21lbs so far. BUT I AM THE QUEEN on this patch.

Back