Last Person To Post Wins

Not long to go for that I feel and then I shall be Queen
:strikeout_button::sign0151:
:gimi::gimi::gimi:

:D Afternoon ladies, i`m here again only for a short while, i`m on nights all week, and as they are 12 hour shifts, with a 1 hour journey time there and back, i sleep in between so i am fresh and ready to carry out my lawfull duty when you lot are asleep :p As for pouncing, more like jumping up and down, when Carol tries to steal my Crown :D

and the beat goes on ........... and then the beating of the drum ........ and then .........
The Queen arrives with all the pomp and ceremony to claim back the crown. :queen:Di ...... and this is where I say have a good night to Allan and good night.

:D Afternoon ladies, i`m here again only for a short while, i`m on nights all week, and as they are 12 hour shifts, with a 1 hour journey time there and back, i sleep in between so i am fresh and ready to carry out my lawfull duty when you lot are asleep :p As for pouncing, more like jumping up and down, when Carol tries to steal my Crown :D

You can jump up and down all you like Allan, I'll still get my crown back - I've got a step ladder and a very long grabbing stick! lol :D:p

Alan and cages, fireman hoses.....I leave you alone for an evening and the conversation is back down sliding around the gutter. We wouldn't have this kinda talk if Maggie was around.................or would we?
Now Mrs D, you need to drop the hose and concentrate on your grabbing stick, me thinks Alan will be back and you need to make sure your reach and flex are good especially as we now know he is using a cage..................me thinks that may encourage you to work harder!
Now all of you go away as I need to hug the crown alittle longer

Alan and cages, fireman hoses.....I leave you alone for an evening and the conversation is back down sliding around the gutter. We wouldn't have this kinda talk if Maggie was around.................or would we?

Hehe! Oh yes we would y'know! Magie's a proper lady, but she can give as good as she gets when it comes to Allan!;)

Now Mrs D, you need to drop the hose and concentrate on your grabbing stick, me thinks Alan will be back and you need to make sure your reach and flex are good especially as we now know he is using a cage..................me thinks that may encourage you to work harder!

Allan, cages, hmmm, he belongs in one! lol :D As for working harder? the least amount of effort is needed where he's concerned lol! ;):D I have my grabbing stick in my hand right now, ready for action! ;):D

Now all of you go away as I need to hug the crown alittle longer

You hug away hun, the one you've got isn't the real one - I've got the real crown here with me. ;)

P.S. Where are you Maggie? Hope you're okay hun. XX

Last edited:
You don't think Allan has got her in his cage and done upspeakable things whilst in his uniform.....................again I need to get out and meet more humans
Maggie if you can reach the keyboard give us a sign that all is ok.....meanwhile I feel the crown is back with me.

:D Ladies, ladies, see what happens when i`m not here to post, straight down into the gutter with the conversation :p Sorry but i have`nt seen maggie about either, she is shocked by all your sexuall inuendo and gone into hiding, catch you later of to work again, with MY crown :D

Evening folks, Glad to see you missed me..

I managed to escape Allans evil clutches and run away, jumped on a Tram and managed to escape with my crown.

Phew!!!!!

Back