Last Person To Post Wins

I'm here, in bed with my laptop. Hubby on his way back from sheffield. So I will take my crown thank you.

Helloooooo hun!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p

Allo, allo, allo caught napping eh! As Queen victoria is supposed to have said "We are not amused"; Whose been trying to steal MY crown then? The crown remains on my head folks. Queen Diana rules over this thread. :D

Allo, allo, allo caught napping eh! As Queen victoria is supposed to have said "We are not amused"; Whose been trying to steal MY crown then? The crown remains on my head folks. Queen Diana rules over this thread. :D

I believe Queen Isis is the rightful wearer of the crown.... as fit for a Goddess of her status....:p:D:D:D:queen::queen:

Back in to the hedgerow Madge, your Queen commands you.

Oh ladies, ladies, ladies - you may remain my ladies in waiting if you like but just make sure the crown sits straight on top of MY HEAD.

Isis was never any Lady In Waiting!!!...she was THE Queen. Deal with it guys!!!!....lol:p:p:p:p:p:p

You're at it again aren't you Hedge??????....:p:p;):D:D:D:D

Back