Last Person To Post Wins

PMSL that is funny hehe

LORD AND MASTER......................of what, there's no-one here falling for that tough talk...................well maybe Mrs D but that's cos she is a pussycat

Crown with Me

oh, hello Maggie

:D See i post once and everyone comes out of the woodwork to try and steal MY crown :p

Humph.....

I dont 'have' to be friendly you know... I could spill all sorts of secrets..... If I could remember any, its been a while!!

:D Whats up Debs old age creeping in, or were the 90s just a blur?? which part do you need reminding of?? Bedford road? travel office? :rolleyes: or many other places Carousel hotel??

:D Whats up Debs old age creeping in, or were the 90s just a blur?? which part do you need reminding of?? Bedford road? travel office? :rolleyes: or many other places Carousel hotel??

Carousel Hotel????? I'm thinking I dont want to know... too many folk telling me things I'm supposed to have got up to that I have no knowledge of... pretty sure you are all on about a different lass :rolleyes:

oh, and old age????? Look in the mirror sweetheart :p Catch you later. x

Carousel Hotel????? I'm thinking I dont want to know... too many folk telling me things I'm supposed to have got up to that I have no knowledge of... pretty sure you are all on about a different lass :rolleyes:

oh, and old age????? Look in the mirror sweetheart :p Catch you later. x

:D see the memory is the first thing to go :D Xmas parties, valentines do`s all at the Carousel and you cant remember :p

Its Friday night and I have caught you all napping.

Its Friday night and I have caught you all napping.

:D Oh no you haven`t, your lord and master is still up and about, body clock still on night shift mode, but the :king2: belongs to me and sleep is for whimps, i will get plenty of sleep when i meet my maker :p

:D Morning all, it`s a nice sunny day, and i`m of to Bolton shortly to watch a game of footy, so keep an eye on match of the day tonight, i `m the one with the crown on :p

Think you mean me Allan!!!! :queen::D

Think you mean me Allan!!!! :queen::D

:D No sorry i didnt see anyone else at the game with a crown on, so i must be the winner :p ( has everyone else gone away for the weekend???). :D

Back