Last Person To Post Wins

:D Hello Carol, you have turned up just in time for mr to go to bed, i`m on earlies this week, so catch you at 5 am if your still about :p

:D Hello Carol, you have turned up just in time for mr to go to bed, i`m on earlies this week, so catch you at 5 am if your still about :p

Hello Allan, so you're not out to play this evening......good.;):p No you wn't catch me up at 5am tomorrow or any other day, I refuse to get out of my pit until at least 7.30 at half term! lol :D

Evenig Maggie. Evening Becky, how are you boh?

Maggie I read your bit on the Sofa, so sorry you've had to put upwith your hubby acting a tad stroppy on top of all the extra stress of hospital visits, dog sitting etc. :( Did you get to the bottom of it?

Sometimes we need to 'stroke' their egos a bit don't we? Make them feel better just for a bit of peace...:rolleyes:

he's in the spare room...still in a strop!

Hello Allan, so you're not out to play this evening......good.;):p No you wn't catch me up at 5am tomorrow or any other day, I refuse to get out of my pit until at least 7.30 at half term! lol :D

:D It`s not half term here till next week, well you know what they say the early bird gets the crown :p

Well no wonder he is your ex when Johnny has stepped into your life. Who can compare with the sex god after all. :D:D
Fancy Allan thinking he can appoint a Queen,; anyone might think he had some sort of power in this big decision. I think not my dear! I am the one and only Queen Di :queen:

Well no wonder he is your ex when Johnny has stepped into your life. Who can compare with the sex god after all. :D:D
Fancy Allan thinking he can appoint a Queen,; anyone might think he had some sort of power in this big decision. I think not my dear! I am the one and only Queen Di :queen:

:D Morning all, i CAN appoint a queen of my choosing, it`s the KINGS job :king2:, catch you all later. Cos i`m taking it to work with me :p

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back