Last Person To Post Wins

:D Morning, im up already, another 5am start, so that makes me the winner today cos your all still fast asleep :D

:D Morning, im up already, another 5am start, so that makes me the winner today cos your all still fast asleep :D

WRONG!!! I believe that I'm the winner now Allan lol!

Oh Dear!!

The crown sits firmly on my head once more!

aww your lucky i have to be up at 8ish in the morning :(

8ish?? A lie in then!
Might be a 'day off' work, but I still have to get the boys up for school :rolleyes:

Am now home.... had a couple of 'meetings' hehe... coffee and lunch lol.
Now waiting for my final one.... we're sorting out the village halloween party - yay, i have help this year :D

im the winner surely hahah
Start Weight 14 s 3lbs
Week 1 = 04/09/08 -5
Week 2 = 11/09/08 -2 (totm)
Week 3 = 18/09/08 -4
Week 4 = 25/09/08 -5
Week 5 = 02/10/08 -4
Week 6 = 09/10/08+4 (on hols)
Week 7 = 16/10/08 -8

I thought it had fell down the back of the sofa - was just looking for it lol

:D Morning, it must be a small one to fit down the back of the sofa, is it one of those pound land specials that you have :p

:D Morning, it must be a small one to fit down the back of the sofa, is it one of those pound land specials that you have :p

Its cos I only have a small head y'see :rolleyes:
I don't 'do' poundland I'll have you know! (apart from your chrissy pressie :p)

spose I'll catch you later - or are you being a domestic god again today?!!!

Its cos I only have a small head y'see :rolleyes:
I don't 'do' poundland I'll have you know! (apart from your chrissy pressie :p)

spose I'll catch you later - or are you being a domestic god again today?!!!

:D Sort of, then im off shopping when nanas carers have finished, kitchen already done, need to sort my dinning room out, one of the cats is spraying in here so i am giving it all a good wash down :sigh:

:D Sort of, then im off shopping when nanas carers have finished, kitchen already done, need to sort my dinning room out, one of the cats is spraying in here so i am giving it all a good wash down :sigh:

righto. I'll be about in a bit - just waiting on first two visitors of the day then I'm back to the paperwork!!

:D I have just done a load of mine, and shredded most of it :D

:D Afternoon ladies, im back, all my domestic chores are complete, shopping done, now its chill out time, till i have to cook tea for the mob later :D

Back