Last Person To Post Wins

:D I does make sense, now go away and leave me too win :D

Oh look everybody, will you just all go away and leave Becky to sit on her throne in peace??? You all know she is the Queen so why waste all your energy fighting each other when you know you're all losers? Now, if you all play nicely she has said she will think about allowing you all to live in her servants quarters and spend the remainder of your days in service to her. she promises to treat you all fairly and will not show favouritism of any kind so long as you all agree to behave yourselves in a manner acceptable to your Queen (Becky).

Sign on the dotted line :D

Mrs Depp

Carol i never knew you cared so much :hug99: im touched! :p

I win...
bit quiet on here today where is everybody........

well im trying to make a start on cleaning my ever so filthy house!

would you like to come round and give me a hand with mine still have card board boxes every where after moving two weeks ago.

would you like to come round and give me a hand with mine still have card board boxes every where after moving two weeks ago.

ohh sorry cant as i still have lots to do myself! :p i know when we bought this house i swore to himself thats it the last f**** time we move. i hate house moving:rolleyes:

yes i know that feeling wasnt our choice to move but seems to hve worked out.

I win............

Carol i never knew you cared so much :hug99: im touched! :p

:copon: You are mistaken miss Becky from Ireland. I don't care so much. :p:copon:

well im trying to make a start on cleaning my ever so filthy house! :rolleyes:

but i still lose to Mrs Depp for she is the Queen of all!! :D

:copon: Get that filthy house cleaned!! :rolleyes:

:D Morning all, the early bloke gets the crown, its 5am and im still winning :D

i am the winner AGAIN!!

Back