Last Person To Post Wins

Ooooh Tinks! You'll never be able to leave this thread now you're here! ;):D

The fact that it's SO addictive is what keeps us here. And also the fact that Allan thinks he's gonna win (poor deluded man!:rolleyes:).

;););)

Nah sorry Alan, I can`t possibly do real ones, my poor little wrists would hurt:(

Looks like you can win for tonight, Hubby is nicking the laptop off me.
Can you arrest him instead:D

Hi tinks, we just all gang up on Alan, and mrs D whoops his ass lmao

The fact that it's SO addictive is what keeps us here. And also the fact that Allan thinks he's gonna win (poor deluded man!:rolleyes:).

;););)

:D Deluded?? :D Women know your place, underneath us men :D

no way is a man ever going to be allowed to have the last word! ;)

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
this should just be copied and pasted throughout this topic...

couldn't agree more... last word should always be a woman's!!! :p

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Under you men ???????
Women reign supreme:D

:D Now who`s deluded?? :D I WIN

Not me! :D;) Any woman will tell you that we can multi-task, you poor deluded males can't do more than one thing at a time. :D Your brains don't have the capacity to function with more than that. Whereas us women can concentrate on a number of activities no probs. :D;)

Not me! :D;) Any woman will tell you that we can multi-task, you poor deluded males can't do more than one thing at a time. :D Your brains don't have the capacity to function with more than that. Whereas us women can concentrate on a number of activities no probs. :D;)

:D Why are women like hurricanes?? because when they arrive they`re warm , wet and wild, and when they go they take the house the car and all your belongings :D

:D Whats the difference between a fox and an elephant?? about 25years :D I thank you i can go all night :p

:D Why are women like hurricanes?? because when they arrive they`re warm , wet and wild, and when they go they take the house the car and all your belongings :D

:D Whats the difference between a fox and an elephant?? about 25years :D I thank you i can go all night :p

Did you, by any chance, go to the Bernard Manning School of Joke-telling? I'm only asking 'cos those jokes are soooooo old they're not even funny! Come to think of it, they weren't even funny the first time around last century either! :D

Did you, by any chance, go to the Bernard Manning School of Joke-telling? I'm only asking 'cos those jokes are soooooo old they're not even funny! Come to think of it, they weren't even funny the first time around last century either! :D

:D Ok, the gloves are off now, How many blondes does it take to make chocolate chip cookies?? Seven, one to make the mixture and six to peel the smarties :D

:D How do you get 500 cows in a barn?? Put up a bingo sign :D

Back