Last Person To Post Wins

Haha Allan! I know what you're doing! You're waiting for me to go on the school run then you're gonna pounce and claim the crown!

As if you haven't done it before! :rolleyes::rolleyes::p

:D Oh bugger foiled again, i have to nip out and fill my car up, and nip into tesco`s for some supplies for the kids:D but i will be her loitering ready to keep you from nicking whats rightfully mine :p

:D Oh bugger foiled again, i have to nip out and fill my car up, and nip into tesco`s for some supplies for the kids:D but i will be her loitering ready to keep you from nicking whats rightfully mine :p

Haha! You can keep what's 'rightfully' yours! I'm just after the winner's crown/tiara and sash! And the throne, septre, golden slippers, curtseying servants, and of course, the young male sex slaves! :D:D

Haha! You can keep what's 'rightfully' yours! I'm just after the winner's crown/tiara and sash! And the throne, septre, golden slippers, curtseying servants, and of course, the young male sex slaves! :D:D

:DThe crown is mine all mine, you can keep the servants, slippers and male slaves, sash and all the other baggage, the crown and title are mine :D

:DThe crown is mine all mine, you can keep the servants, slippers and male slaves, sash and all the other baggage, the crown and title are mine :D

:rolleyes::rolleyes:Oh Allan, Allan, Allan......... you poor deluded man :sigh: Some people will never learn will they? lol :D:p

Ta for letting me keep all the blingy bits and the sex slaves tho!

Wrong!!

Q: TWO FLIES IN A AIRING CUPBOARD. WHICH ONE'S IN THE ARMY...

A: THE ONE ON THE TANK:D

I love the daft one's

:D ha ha, good one, i have one for you " A man says to his wife one night, i fancy changing possitions, she replies ok you do the ironing and i will lounge on the sofa and fart all night. :p

Speaking from real life experience Allan????

how did you find the ironing?

hahahahahahhahahahahahaha:D

:D I do all the ironing in this house, see all them years in the Army weren`t wasted, i can cook and sew as well :D I WIN!!!!! :p

Too good to be true......good evening

He is isn't he Maggie?! :rolleyes: Evening everyone, just popping in for a while, in between mopping Amy's brow. She said she "felt sick" after school didn't take her long to throw up all over the car on the way home :eek::eek::cry:

Anyway, she's still not right, so it looks like I'll be up all night again with my poor baby. :(:(

:D Sorry but the rightful winner is back, so all you wannabees please leave now :D

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Carol leaves ........If I had a tail it would be in between my legs right now...............................:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::cry::cry::cry::cry:

No you don't :p:p Okay, so I faked leaving the thread........... whatcha gonna do, lock me up? :p:rolleyes:

:D Typical woman faking it, thats a new one :rolleyes: like woderbras and chicken fillets :D petending thev`e got something they have`nt:D

Back