Last Person To Post Wins

Lol, afternoon Mrs Depp!!!

I sometimes put my name at the bottom of my posts, not all the time though. How are you???

This house selling business is not only expensive, but really stressful!! More stressful than planning a wedding and having a baby!!! Lol.
I am definitely excited though!

Sonia, its cold here in Hampshire too - I had to collect the post this morning and was freezing cold!! Not only that, but my trousers kept falling down - a good sign indeed!!!

Kerry-Ann

Right ladies I better be off to make the kids some dindins. Now no scrapping over the winner of the thread because we all know its me.:D:p

Have a good afternoon Sonia - the Crown is mine, all mine!

Lol, afternoon Mrs Depp!!!

I sometimes put my name at the bottom of my posts, not all the time though. How are you???

This house selling business is not only expensive, but really stressful!! More stressful than planning a wedding and having a baby!!! Lol.
I am definitely excited though!

Sonia, its cold here in Hampshire too - I had to collect the post this morning and was freezing cold!! Not only that, but my trousers kept falling down - a good sign indeed!!!

Kerry-Ann

Oh I know what you mean about house-selling and stress! We had a terible time - our buyers were a right pair of bolshy beggars! We made the mistake of giving them our phone number in case they had any questions etc., but near the end of the sale they started phoning us up every day saying things like "you're supposed to be moving next week, our solicitor told us!" blah blah blah! It got so bad that I didn't want to stay home on my own and never answered the phone! We were so relieved when it all came to an end I can tell ya! :eek::mad:

Oh Great!!!

I hope that doesn't happen to us!!! It's like you were being stalked!!!

Oh no don't worry! Mine were the tip of the iceberg! The woman was pregnant and a lot younger than the bloke, I think she was more hormonal than anything else and it was having a bad effect on him. They were first time buyers too, but couldn't see that it wasn't us who were slowing the sale down but their solicitor who was bascially cr@p! They kept getting her to send our solicitor loads of letters with all these stupid questions on them, not realising that solicitors take their time with these things because it gets the clients to pay them more money! Their loss not ours as out solicitor told us he was sick of their time wasting and reduced our bill! lol :D It felt like we were being stalked, especially as I wasn't working at the time and spent all day home alone! :rolleyes:

Fine now thanks..back from town. It was very cold out today. Sun shining tho.

Happy today the ole PMS has moved on thank god....I can be awful when that hits me. Poor Hubby suffers..lol
angry-st.gif

New to this

Hello

I am new to this and have just had a look through the forums. Could you please advise me where best to go to ask questions. I am wondering if you can drink too much water. I am on my 5th litre today and am worried i am overdoing it.

Cheers

:eek:

Hi Patty Welcome..
you can post a question as a new thread and it will get answered...as for water you are doing really well...try to drink no more than 6...make sure you drink slowly thoughout the day and not all in one go. I usually aim for 5 a day but sometimes only manage 4.

Thank you very much for this - done CD before but am struggling so CDC suggested I look on here for inspiration.

Will try to get my head around the forums and then I know where to look for what.

You will find alot of support on here...also look at out Daily thread...hour by hour that helps. and keep posting.
Good luck

Back