Last Person To Post Wins

:D:D:D:D:D:D......or.....AFTERNOON!!!!!!!

Afternoon all

:D What are you all doing sat in front of your computers on a day like this:confused: My garden is looking good after the first spring clean of the year, and i am just about to wash my car, a kings work is never done :D Now i order you all to go outside and enjoy this fine day :p

Just back from taking the pooch for another walk in the sunshine, He is flaked out in his basket snoring. He's guarding my crown!

AM BACK :)

Loooolz.. U haven't been away have you!...

:D Evening Maggie & Becky, are you trying to steal my :king2: again?? Carol seems to have stopped posting :p so i will take the champions spot :D

:eek::p:eek::p AH-HAH!!! So that means that you conceeded the crown IS mine after all Allan!! :p:p

Bow down to your Queen loyal subjects! :p I may have been awol from my thread for a few days, but I am back now and ready to resume rulership of Miminins Last Peron To Post Thread.:D:D

P.S. Busybee? Me a pussycat? How very true! Purrrrrrrrrrrr!!;)

Evenig Maggie. Evening Becky, how are you boh?

Maggie I read your bit on the Sofa, so sorry you've had to put upwith your hubby acting a tad stroppy on top of all the extra stress of hospital visits, dog sitting etc. :( Did you get to the bottom of it?

Sometimes we need to 'stroke' their egos a bit don't we? Make them feel better just for a bit of peace...:rolleyes:

Back