Last Person To Post Wins

:D i was sober as a judge and a perfect Gentleman on friday night, its some of the others that came out couldnt handle it :D

Yeah right!! ;):rolleyes:

Evening all!

Evening becky, Mrs D, Hedgemag, Sarette,Allan of course and anyone else trying to challenge me. Know thy enemy I say .... Off with their heads .......

By the way have you seen that Dave's wife, Annie-D has been whipped into hospital. I have sent my best wishes to them both (even a contender for this crown!!)

Last edited:
:D i was sober as a judge and a perfect Gentleman on friday night, its some of the others that came out couldnt handle it :D

Yeah right!! ;):rolleyes:

I can vouch for him... he was a gentleman. Very unusual!!:D I wouldn't have said he was totally sober though......

I can vouch for him... he was a gentleman. Very unusual!!:D I wouldn't have said he was totally sober though......

:D:D Isn't that always the case with blokes? They think they're sober even when they're zig-zagging all over the place lol! :D

Allan was a gent? First time for everything I s'pose lol.:D

:D:D Isn't that always the case with blokes? They think they're sober even when they're zig-zagging all over the place lol! :D

Allan was a gent? First time for everything I s'pose lol.:D

:D Cheeky mare, i always behave myself, and i wasnt zig zagging anywhere :D

Just clean round the bend then Allan? You are too mischievous to be a saint, you have history it is plain to see. Not suitable to rule this realm I feel. Off you go and do pennance - Queen Di will spare you the Tower but you must swear allegiance to your Queen. tee hee

Just clean round the bend then Allan? You are too mischievous to be a saint, you have history it is plain to see. Not suitable to rule this realm I feel. Off you go and do pennance - Queen Di will spare you the Tower but you must swear allegiance to your Queen. tee hee

Only trouble is Di, he'd enjoy the pennance too much! Such a sadist y'see, he'd end up flogging himself! :rolleyes::D

:D I will swear, but not to you, i do not have one queen, i have several in my hareem :D

Back