Last Person To Post Wins

:D I am going to nearer Carol for the next two days in Capenhurst in cheshire, its not that far from scouseland :D

Oh er! does CAROL KNOW ABOUT THIS?? :eek:

:D She will shortly, im travelling both days and i wont have time to pop in and see her, its 2 hours drive in heavy traffic, if i was staying overnight i would have gone to pester her :D and give her a good spank :p

:D I am going to nearer Carol for the next two days in Capenhurst in cheshire, its not that far from scouseland :D

She does now!

:D She will shortly, im travelling both days and i wont have time to pop in and see her, its 2 hours drive in heavy traffic, if i was staying overnight i would have gone to pester her :D and give her a good spank :p

There you go again, promises promises Allan, you're all talk and no action lol!:p:D

Before I answer that question, is that your piccy in your signature ;):D:p

:D It used to be in the 80s when i was in the army and had a flatop haircut, :D As for promises Mrs D if i make it to Liverpool in july watch out, i might bring Mr whip with me, i can just see them pounds falling off you as you run away :p

:D It used to be in the 80s when i was in the army and had a flatop haircut, :D As for promises Mrs D if i make it to Liverpool in july watch out, i might bring Mr whip with me, i can just see them pounds falling off you as you run away :p

IF???????????????????????????????????

Back