Last Person To Post Wins

:D no i took him for a new suit, he picked a nice fashionable one that can also be work for job interviews £99, a new pair of shoes £50 and a new shirt and tie £20, they are going to a secret location in preston for a Dinner dance :D

Aww your baby boy's all grown up! Hope he has a great time!:D

Aww your baby boy's all grown up! Hope he has a great time!:D

:D yep they are having thier Prom night tonight, then a Leavers special breakfast at school tomorrow, and thats it, he just has to attend his exams, no more school uniform :D

:D yep they are having thier Prom night tonight, then a Leavers special breakfast at school tomorrow, and thats it, he just has to attend his exams, no more school uniform :D

No more ironing school shirts and trousers!? You lucky sod! :D

Chris is having his SAT's this week, every time I ask him how he thinks he's doing, he says "Okay". He's not one for giving things away so I'll just have to wait and see won't I lol!

No more ironing school shirts and trousers!? You lucky sod! :D

Chris is having his SAT's this week, every time I ask him how he thinks he's doing, he says "Okay". He's not one for giving things away so I'll just have to wait and see won't I lol!

:D he has already got a part time job at the tower, clearing tables for £75 a week when he leaves :D

75 quid a week isn't bad is it? Bet he'll soon find things to spend it on though lol, cd's, clothes, girlfriends etc. :D

Chris has been waiting nearly a year for a paper round but no-one's willing to leave at the minute. Have to think of other ideas for him I s'pose. :)

75 quid a week isn't bad is it? Bet he'll soon find things to spend it on though lol, cd's, clothes, girlfriends etc. :D

Chris has been waiting nearly a year for a paper round but no-one's willing to leave at the minute. Have to think of other ideas for him I s'pose. :)

:D When i was lukes age i joined the Army, straight from school, 3rd june 1983, it seems like a lifetime ago :rolleyes:

:D Evening all, i see everyone took my advice to enjoy the sunshine, so that leaves me with the crown:D see an ingenious ploy to get my hands on the top prize :p

Not so fast!

Back