Last Person To Post Wins

u have sum please send it this way, there is after been a hugge shower really really heavy water everyehere!!!oh i win aswell hehe

:D I have dried two lines of washing and just hung the bedding out, getting a bit overcast now but still warm, just popping to Tesco`s for some supplies then i will be back to take my rightfull place on the throne :p

:D Well well well, my nemises has gone away, right lets re name the thread so carol cant find when she gets back from her hols :p but i win first prize :p

Call yourself a gentleman Allan?!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Change the name of the thread?! I'd still find it because it belongs to ME! :p

:D See how quiet it has gone since Carol has left, it looks like a two way fight now between me and maggie, so its looks like i win then :D

Aww you mising me Allan?! Sweeet!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D Your king is back in the land of the living, ready to defend His crown till the death:p not many people are playing now carol has gone on her hols, is someone throwing a party somewhere?? :D

No they just all know that I'm the winner and there's no point arguing with you 'cos you're only a bloke! :p:D

we just dont like playing with you allan...boys are mean :D :D ps Mrs D wins ohhhh yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See? Even Becky knows the rules lol!

hahaha omg when are you going to learn...have you no cars to wash? chores what are they? the modern day man does all them :D :D mrs d be back tomorrow she will kick you bum into 2009 :p:p:p

Get ready Allan I'm taking a run up to kick your a$$ right now! :D

:D No i think women have taken this modern man thing too far, i have only been up an hour and so far i have cleaned the kitchen and put the washing machine on, fed the dogs, now about to cook the kids some tea for when they get in from school, Mrs D is so short she wouldnt be able to kick my butt, now it is smaller and pert :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oi Sooperplodman! I could easily kick your saggy butt and don't you forget it matey lol! :p:p

well so far today i have done washing,dryed,ironed and put away. Stuck on the dishwasher, emptyied.Hooverd all of upstairs.Cleaned all 3 toilets, shower and bath 3 sinks.Been into town to buy hoover bags think i blew the hoover up will have to get bf to look at it later!Now will have to get herself's dinner on in a while. pahh you have done nothing compared to me...i better have a good loss this week after all that running around :rolleyes:

God help you if mrs d reads that when she comes back!!!!!!!!! v funny though *i say this silently!!! :p

Thought my ears were burning Becky lol! :rolleyes::D

:D Im not scared of the little Ginja Ninja, I know deep down that Mrs Depp the one true winner of this thread :D

Be afraid........be very afraid...............

Well I'm back but won't be around much for a couple of days - loads of washing to do, plus I've come back with a stonker of a cold and feel like cr@p!! Going to dose myself up and take it easy for at least 2 hours! :(:cry:

WELCOME back mrs D. we missed you hope you had a fab time and you get better soon. Im sure allan would pop round and do that washing for you's he's a modern day man you know!!!! i win hehe

I'm last!

Be afraid........be very afraid...............

Well I'm back but won't be around much for a couple of days - loads of washing to do, plus I've come back with a stonker of a cold and feel like cr@p!! Going to dose myself up and take it easy for at least 2 hours! :(:cry:

[/quote]

:D I hope you have had a good holiday, but you are back to reality now, you know im the one true leader of this thread, sorry to hear about your cold, do you need your chest rubbing with vic?? :D

ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

:D Wots up with your face??? has no one ever rubbed vic into your chest when you are feeling poorly, i was just offering carol a chest rub, whats wrong with that?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

its just eww its not like your her bf or something??

:D So cynical for one that is so young :D i was being a gent offering to give her a helping hand in her hour of need :p

hello maggie, yes allan want to rub vic's vapour rub all over carol :O

:D Evening maggie, i did offer you the same thing not long ago, becky is a bit of a prude me thinks :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:D I hope you have had a good holiday, but you are back to reality now, I know you're the one true leader of this thread, sorry to hear about your cold, do you need your chest rubbing with vic?? :D

Thanks Allan, it's nice to see you've finally given up on being the king of my thread!! ;):D Do I want my chest rubbing with Vic? Dunno, how does Vic feel about it? lol :D:D Anything to make me feel better eh? ;)

ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

:D So cynical for one that is so young :D i was being a gent offering to give her a helping hand in her hour of need :p

And I'm grateful, if I need your helping hand I'll let you know. :D

well im sure she will be back later to let you know wheter she wants to take u up on your offer :D :D

Nothing wrong with keeping blokes guessing is there Becky? lol I wonder if Mrs G knows he's such a 'gentleman' lol!

Just dragged myself from my sick bed to have a quick look at Minis and had to reply lol! I'm going to have another half hour of self-pity soon......

:D I have phoned vic and he is on his way round, and whilst your busy i shall retrieve MY crown :p

Back