Last Person To Post Wins

:p:p:p

oi you!!!!!! :p :p :p :p how was the weekend? many whippings from allan? to much jd and coke??

Hiya Becky, the weekend was lovely thanks! :D:D Whippings? Hahaha! As I said he'd have had to catch me first! Although he did bring his handcuffs with him but complained they were "too heavy for my pocket". :rolleyes::D

I'm not sure whether he used them when he got back to the hotel though as Jude, myself, Irene and Cat went back to Jury's whilst Sharon, Michael, Debbie and Allan went off to Flares. :D And no I didn't drink any JD, as promised, 'cos I was driving, even if I hadn't taken my jalopy I'd probably only have had one or two anyway. Think I'm getting too old to drink now lol! :eek::confused:

How was your weekend Becky? Did you have the thread all to yourself?

Hiya Becky, the weekend was lovely thanks! :D:D Whippings? Hahaha! As I said he'd have had to catch me first! Although he did bring his handcuffs with him but complained they were "too heavy for my pocket". :rolleyes::D

I'm not sure whether he used them when he got back to the hotel though as Jude, myself, Irene and Cat went back to Jury's whilst Sharon, Michael, Debbie and Allan went off to Flares. :D And no I didn't drink any JD, as promised, 'cos I was driving, even if I hadn't taken my jalopy I'd probably only have had one or two anyway. Think I'm getting too old to drink now lol! :eek::confused:

How was your weekend Becky? Did you have the thread all to yourself?

sounds like a fun time was had by all. yeah i had the thread all to myself woohooo i was sooo lonely though!!! We moved sophie into her bed and oh my she was up at 6am at the door whailing to get out. we have a gate at the door. so ive been awake since 6am im wrecked now :(

Just been reading the past posts and sounds like you all had a great time. Hope Allan behaved himself!
Am knackered after a full weekend on the boat but some great sailing and lovely sun this morning. Had to get up at 6 to catch the tide so an early night for me tonight!:D

Yeah I'm really tired too, I was up at 5.45 on Saturday morning, don't know what woke me up but I couldn't get back to sleep :sigh:

Then last night I didn't get home until 2.30 and was up early again this morning. I was trying to read the paper earlier and kept going cross eyed (I do that when I'm tired lol!), so I've come on here to try and wake myself up a bit. :D

Just been reading the past posts and sounds like you all had a great time. Hope Allan behaved himself!
Am knackered after a full weekend on the boat but some great sailing and lovely sun this morning. Had to get up at 6 to catch the tide so an early night for me tonight!:D

We did Nikki :D Allan was a gent, I knew he would be lol! You had lovely weather for sailing didn't you? :D All that fresh air must really help you sleep too. :D

Yes the fresh air does make me want to sleep! Will struggle to stay awake beyond 9 but will be back in full force Monday to defend my crown!:D

:D OI!!!! im back, the crown is still mine :p Had a great weekend, see carol you should have come to Flares for a boogie, just to see me strut my stuff on the dancefloor :p

Haven't posted on this one b4, so thought I would.
Sorry to take it away from your conversation!!

:D Never mind, anyone can join in, but i have already won, the crown is mine all mine and no one is going to take it from me, there can be only one, and thats Moi!! :D

we will have to see about that! ha ha :D

:D Many have tried, and they have all failed, you are welcome to have a go, but you will lose, i am here morning noon and night keeping an eye on all you wannabees :D

Back