Last Person To Post Wins

have i won ,whats the prize,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and neither have you becky lol

there is no prize because you havent won ALLAN HAS :D!!!!!!!

:D Why thank you becky, had a good sleep, ready for my last shift, But thankfully PC Rain is on duty tonight, so hopefully not a busy one :p

ahem..i think you will find im the only queen on here..see my crown in my signiture :D

you so frigging cheeky :whoopass: naughty naughty boy!

Oh Becky Becky Becky.................you still trying to pass that plastic monstrosity off as a real crown?!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now, you know you're not the Queen hunny. I have been patient with you for a long long time now, but you're starting to get on my wick lol! :D

:D:D:D:D;)

i'm here too lol

:D Morning all, im still here, off for some kip, but i will return, to claim what is mine :p

morning

Oh Becky Becky Becky.................you still trying to pass that plastic monstrosity off as a real crown?!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now, you know you're not the Queen hunny. I have been patient with you for a long long time now, but you're starting to get on my wick lol! :D

ohhh touchy touchy your just jealous im the real queen and you have that fake ass crown in your sig :D

hello all you people - anyone around? A bit late as we've been out to a wedding tonight :D

hey hun, how was the wedding?

:D Morning all, im still here, off for some kip, but i will return, to try & claim what is becky's :p

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

morning everyone :)

Back