Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Thanks danii, you too!!

Morning all, just getting ready for work. Felt really tired over the past couple of days...could be the diet or just the weather x Any way, yesterday went well..struggling with water still. Bought some flavour water but eeegh :S

Hope everyone has a good day x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Another day done and dusted and I had 3 litres of water!! Yay!!

I really had the urge to eat something at lunch, always do if I have I WS day (on Wednesday). But did not give in again. I don't feel like others when they are in ketosis...I still feel the same and each day seems a struggle at lunchtime. I know its just habit rather than hunger. I wish that feeling would go...I don't mind having dog breath etc x lol

Next do is next weekend but should be ok for WS.

I am going to use fuggedaboutit's technique for a week to see if that keeps me focussed. I will say what I am going to have in the morning and hopefully that will keep me in line all day...I hope anyway!! I will start that on Monday as weekdays are more difficult!!!

Anyway, good luck everyone x

Sunday 20/11 - starting new technique today to keep me on the straight and narrow (stolen from another diary...sorry)

Today I will commit to:

Drink at least 2.5 litres of water
Have 2 soups and a bar
Exercise on bike for 45 mins

I have already done the exercise and drank 1 litre of water. Will have 1st soup at 12 x

Sunday 20/11 - starting new technique today to keep me on the straight and narrow (stolen from another diary...sorry)

Today I will commit to:

Drink at least 2.5 litres of water
Have 2 soups and a bar
Exercise on bike for 45 mins

I have already done the exercise and drank 1 litre of water. Will have 1st soup at 12 x

well planned hon while it helps you that's the main thing. I wish i had soups for the cold evenings.

Have a lovely sunday.. x

Danii said:
well planned hon while it helps you that's the main thing. I wish i had soups for the cold evenings.

Have a lovely sunday.. x

You too danii. I hope this works x

Hi Shelly how are you?? Good idea to have a plan and well done on the exercise :)

I don't like the water too cold but now I am beginning to dislike the water even more which makes it harder :(, I have a flask of hot water instead which keeps me going but makes reaching 3L soooo difficult.
Have you tried the Exante flavourings? I was wondering if they might make it easier??

Have a great day xx

Well done on the planning Shelly - you sound really in the zone at the moment :D I wish I could be more motivated to exercise!
I've tried the water flavourings Ali, but I find them a bit difficult to mix - I seem to end up with little grains floating in my drink! They do come to the surface after stirring though, so I tend to fish them out with a spoon (I'm not really selling them to you both, am I!)
I have tried the blackcurrant one in hot water though, and that was really nice...no blending problems either! Need to try it with the orange too, but I haven't got round to it yet.

I tend to fill a 1ltr bottle before I leave the house in the morning, and drink it in the car as I'm driving to work (maybe not the safest way to do things tho!)...sometimes I struggle to get it all down, but at least I know that's done with before 8:30am, and then I only have to manage another two!

Have a great week!
x

Thanks for the support...I stuck to plan and 2.5 litres down and only 1 soup to go. Might even get another litre in...we'll see.

Don't get me wrong I love plain old water I am just struggling to drink that much of it as its getting colder. I can't drink it warm as it makes me gag and I don't think adding flavour will help. I am doing better anyway I just need to be aware that I need to drink more. At work It's so busy that I only realise at the end of the day that I only drank 2 glasses or so then too late to add another 2-3 litres otherwise I'll be up all night :(

Hope everyone's weekend went well x

Morning all. Just getting ready for work. Today I pledge to have:

2 soups and 1 bar
At least 2.5 litres of water
Walk to and from work as daily exercise - 25 mins each way

Morning all. Just getting ready for work. Today I pledge to have:

2 soups and 1 bar
At least 2.5 litres of water
Walk to and from work as daily exercise - 25 mins each way

Great forward planning again :) how's your day been?

Just got home...good day today! 2 litres down and walked to and from work. Only had 1 soup at work as I left my bars on the kitchen counter at home (not good planning) and 2 soups in the space of a few hours can be a little sickly. Having a bar now then a soup at 9.30

So far so good. How are you today danii? Well done on the loss today x

Just got home...good day today! 2 litres down and walked to and from work. Only had 1 soup at work as I left my bars on the kitchen counter at home (not good planning) and 2 soups in the space of a few hours can be a little sickly. Having a bar now then a soup at 9.30

So far so good. How are you today danii? Well done on the loss today x

well done you, your on track and that's the main thing..! I wish i had soups.

well im hungry tonight.. and mad food thoughts i should be better in the morning i hope. 1 lb loss put me in a fab mood this morning lol x

Hi all, had to leave for work early today but at weigh in lost 2.5 lbs whoo hoo!!

That makes it 2 stone and 0.5 lbs x

Pledge today is

2 soups and 1 bar (already had the bar and will have soup in an hour or so)
25 mins walking and 30 mins on kinect
3 litres of water (1 down)

Not getting easier but better focus I hope x

yay well done hunni , your doing better then i am hunni, ive had a **** week!! xxx

Well done on the 2.5lbs Shelly :D And on the 2 stone milestone - You're really flying with this now!
How much more would you like to lose before Christmas? I'd like to lose another half a stone, just so I can say that I've lost 4 stone (even though I bet a stone of it will go back on over Christmas! :eek:)

It looks like the daily pledges are working for you :D How are you doing with the water today?
x

Alex_1978 said:
Well done on the 2.5lbs Shelly :D And on the 2 stone milestone - You're really flying with this now!
How much more would you like to lose before Christmas? I'd like to lose another half a stone, just so I can say that I've lost 4 stone (even though I bet a stone of it will go back on over Christmas! :eek:)

It looks like the daily pledges are working for you :D How are you doing with the water today?
x

Hi Alex, thanks for that. Water is ok only had 2 litres but still going. Hope to lose about 1 stone but unlikely for me so happy with about 2 lbs per week.

Morning all. Pledge for today is

25 minute walk to and from work
2 soups and a bar
2.5 litres of water and plenty of tea and coffee

shellyn1980 said:
Morning all. Pledge for today is

25 minute walk to and from work
2 soups and a bar
2.5 litres of water and plenty of tea and coffee

I had a good day today but only managed 1 soup and 1 bar. Not feeling too good (sick). Had my water intake and exercise.

I know we're supposed to have all three but really can't manage it today, off to bed now x

Back