Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Well ladies I'm back (well on Monday anyway). Delivery will be arriving tomorrow and feeling positive.

I have binged on food and alcohol this week and not letting it get to me. I have gained (a lot!!) but not going to stress and will update ticker and start from day 1 tomorrow!!

Good luck all and I'll see you on the wagon tomorrow x

shellyn1980 said:
Well ladies I'm back (well on Monday anyway). Delivery will be arriving tomorrow and feeling positive.

I have binged on food and alcohol this week and not letting it get to me. I have gained (a lot!!) but not going to stress and will update ticker and start from day 1 tomorrow!!

Good luck all and I'll see you on the wagon tomorrow x

Me too Shell :) day 1 tomorrow

See you on that wagon Shelly!
What's done is done, and you sound really positive at the moment so it won't be long before you see those pounds dropping off again! :D
Good luck with your re-start!
PS are you having a 'last supper' tonight? ;)
x

Alex_1978 said:
See you on that wagon Shelly!
What's done is done, and you sound really positive at the moment so it won't be long before you see those pounds dropping off again! :D
Good luck with your re-start!
PS are you having a 'last supper' tonight? ;)
x

I've had a last supper all week lol...I'm having a curry and naan...mmm can't wait x

Thanks for popping in babe x

Sammi1982 said:
Just had my "last supper" and made the most of eating naughty goodies .x

I'll be having mine shortly x glad you enjoyed it x

Can't wait til your diary's up and running, we can support each other x

Hope you enjoyed your curry :)

Monday is going to be fab for you, good luck x

Hey Shell, Hope your doing ok hun,I have been drinking Black Tea this morning and you might think thats not a big deal....For me its like eating dry cereal! But i think/hope I can get used to it.

Have a good one hun! x

Danii said:
Hope you enjoyed your curry :)

Monday is going to be fab for you, good luck x

It was lovely but back on the wagon today. 2 shakes down and just going home now....it is cold!!!
How are you doing x

Sammi1982 said:
Hey Shell, Hope your doing ok hun,I have been drinking Black Tea this morning and you might think thats not a big deal....For me its like eating dry cereal! But i think/hope I can get used to it.

Have a good one hun! x

Hi sammi, I know it takes some getting used to...not nice :(

Hope you're days going well x

Day 1 over....roll on day 2.

Had a good day today. Porridge not arrived but had 50 shakes instead. Rang exante and they said that's what I ordered. They will collect then re-send. I have another bumper pack so that will do me.

Night night all x

Day 3 over now. Not felt hungry but normally worse by day 4 and 5.

2 shakes and a soup plus 2.5 litres of water.

Hope everyone is doing well and I'll catch up on diaries tomorrow x

Back