Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Hey Shelly just caught up x hope you are ok xxxx

*bridezilla* said:
I'm fine, hope you're feeling better x

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 2
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 5

Not too bad x got anything good planned this weekend? X

Well last night didn't quiet go to plan....couldn't find food in buffet I could eat in WS plan so had carbs....naughty.... then thought what the heck and had alcohol!!!!

Back to TS now....1 shake down and half a bar x

DustQueen said:
Not too bad x got anything good planned this weekend? X

No, recovering today from the wedding evening 'do' yesterday. Felt fine....but getting worse now!!! Just finished work. Back to TS x

You got anything planned....have you got a new lodger yet???

*bridezilla* said:
No, recovering today from the wedding evening 'do' yesterday. Felt fine....but getting worse now!!! Just finished work. Back to TS x

You got anything planned....have you got a new lodger yet???

Yeah got a new lodger and she's lovely PHEW!
Bit of painting maybe later nothing too exciting :)

DustQueen said:
Yeah got a new lodger and she's lovely PHEW!
Bit of painting maybe later nothing too exciting :)

Glad to hear your lodger's nice!! Makes a change from the last one!! X

Good morning all. I have done my daily WI and I see some damage was done on Friday evening....still have a loss but not as good as I was hoping for but I will get to my 2 week goal as it is still very do-able!!

I will post official WI tomorrow x

Morning all. After the first week of my final re-start I have lost 4.5 lbs....I am pleased but know I could have done better as I had a meal and alcohol (lager and vodka/orange) on Friday evening. It was unplanned as I couldn't find anything to make a ws meal as the meats they had were ones I don't eat...pork/beef/ham etc so had a sml jacket potato with salad and coldslaw. Seemed to set me back as I put on a couple of lbs when I did daily WI on sat!!

Back to TS from sat but had a small piece of cheese yesterday as I had stomach cramps and came on...I hate this time of the month.

Determined to stay TS til my birthday on 25th

Icandoit81 said:
Hey it's still a big loss esp with totm so a huge well done! I'm sure if you stay totally on ts you'll have a big loss next week too :)

Thanks Ican, I really hope so!!! Appreciate you popping in, I'll check out your journey in a sec!! X x

I don't have one yet. Started last weds but hve struggled to get my head around it all. Had 3 ts days and two terrible days where I just didnt plan and tortured myself! Trying to stay focused again now. Have written down the reasons I want to lose weight which I hadn't done before so hoping that will give me a kick up the backside! Here's to a good ts day for us! :)

Icandoit81 said:
I don't have one yet. Started last weds but hve struggled to get my head around it all. Had 3 ts days and two terrible days where I just didnt plan and tortured myself! Trying to stay focused again now. Have written down the reasons I want to lose weight which I hadn't done before so hoping that will give me a kick up the backside! Here's to a good ts day for us! :)

The first few days are always the hardest, hang on in there and you'll see the rewards!!

Now I'm off to take my own advice as I was feeling very hungry today... hope tomorrows better....

Hi Shelly....how's it going? Are you back in the zone after your little wander off plan? ;) Your loss was great regardless of that though - well done :)
I really miss alcohol at the moment - although not the hangovers ;) Is it really sad that one of the things I'm looking forward to about London, is cracking open a bottle of rose wine with my friend as soon as we get there...??
x

Alex_1978 said:
Hi Shelly....how's it going? Are you back in the zone after your little wander off plan? ;) Your loss was great regardless of that though - well done :)
I really miss alcohol at the moment - although not the hangovers ;) Is it really sad that one of the things I'm looking forward to about London, is cracking open a bottle of rose wine with my friend as soon as we get there...??
x

Sorry Alex, yes still on plan!! It's TOTM and I feel like a beached whale!!! Not to mention I am feeling really light headed all of the time!!!

I don't feel unwell just tired all of the time....

Really busy at work but lost 2lbs so far x

Morning chick :)
Just catching up and you are shrinking nicely :)
Hope u have a good week x

Hi Shelly how are you doing hun?

Danii said:
Morning chick :)
Just catching up and you are shrinking nicely :)
Hope u have a good week x

Hi danii, sorry been very stressy at work and family life.....I'm doing ok. TOTM last week but still lost 1.5 lbs. Not very good and didn't reach target. Hopefully next week x

How You doing??? Must catch up on diaries soon x

nursetubs said:
Hi Shelly how are you doing hun?

Hi babe, I'm ok...lost 1.5 this week

I'll catch up on diaries soon x

Back