Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Sorry not been on here much.....just been manic at work and lots of family stuff going on :-(

On top of all that need to get around to cancelling the wedding...just keep putting it off. Never know might win lotto before official cancellation day....can only wish!

Hi Shelly - just popping in to say hi, and well done on your loss :)
Must feel awful having to cancel your wedding :( It's a big rollover on the Euromillions tonight! I don't usually play it but The Man emailed me earlier saying that I need to get a ticket.
I must admit £92 Million would come in handy at the moment!
x

*bridezilla* said:
Hi carly hope you're doing ok. Must catch up on your new diary soon...missing the updates on lodgergate!

Thanks for popping in x

Lol yeah doing good hunny and no lodger PHEW!!

Alex_1978 said:
Hi Shelly - just popping in to say hi, and well done on your loss :)
Must feel awful having to cancel your wedding :( It's a big rollover on the Euromillions tonight! I don't usually play it but The Man emailed me earlier saying that I need to get a ticket.
I must admit £92 Million would come in handy at the moment!
x

It would be great! I'll give a share to my minimins friends ;-) x especially for putting up with my whining x

DustQueen said:
Apparently there were no uk winners of £97 million but you might have won £350,000 or the millionaire raffle :) GOOD LUCK!!!

Did have a win.....not quite the million.....£6.20!
I don't think thats enough to share so will treat myself to another 3 go's on tuesday!

Last edited:
*bridezilla* said:
Did have ba win.....not quite the million.....£6.20!
I don't think thats enough to share so will treat myself to another 3 go's on tuesday!

Lol well done Hun :) we'll win it on tues instead ;)

Stay strong and dedicated, I started exante about 9 days ago got to day 5 and cheated though oh its ok I will just carry on tomorrow, tomorrow came and so did all the food!! So I am restarting tomorrow so fingers crossed I stay strong with this one!!

You are doing great though

Rebecca x

RebeccaCrystina said:
Stay strong and dedicated, I started exante about 9 days ago got to day 5 and cheated though oh its ok I will just carry on tomorrow, tomorrow came and so did all the food!! So I am restarting tomorrow so fingers crossed I stay strong with this one!!

You are doing great though

Rebecca x

Thanks for popping in rebecca. Well done for having the strength to carry on with the diet! It will be worth it x

Hi all, whats going on with the weather today! Supposed to be at a bbq but got cancelled so done some housework instead :-(
Need another spring clean with oh around! Why are men soo messy!

Feel good as tried on my size 14 jeans from next and another pair from debenhams and they fit! Even though I have not lost a lot of weight I must have lost inches as they did not go past my thighs in september and would not do up at christmas without losing circulation to my legs!! Also tried a pair of size 14 work trousers from next which are new and have gathered dust for a year and I can do then up! A little tight on thighs but waist is a bit big!
Happy days :-D

Well I had a fab bank holiday weekend and I did not stick to plan ;-)

I have faced the scales this morning and put on 1.5lbs. I am fine with that but back to 100% tomorrow as i'm ws today. Have dinner at a friends tonight. Really hung over so having plenty of water and managed a porridge this morning. Will have a shake a little later x no more alcohol...i am such a wimp when its comes to alcohol x

Glad you have enjoyed your weekend and well done for facing the scales, hardest part over good luck for tomorrow and go easy on the alcohol he he x

jacqueline said:
Glad you have enjoyed your weekend and well done for facing the scales, hardest part over good luck for tomorrow and go easy on the alcohol he he x

Thanks hun, went out last night and I was pretty good. NO ALCOHOL!

Had chicken and some salad. Couldn't resist a little desert but other than that girl done good!

Jumped on scales this morning and to my horror it had gone up..doubling tuesdays gain now!
Anyway I am going to be 100% now. Wish me luck x

*bridezilla* said:
Thanks hun, went out last night and I was pretty good. NO ALCOHOL!

Had chicken and some salad. Couldn't resist a little desert but other than that girl done good!

Jumped on scales this morning and to my horror it had gone up..doubling tuesdays gain now!
Anyway I am going to be 100% now. Wish me luck x

Well done on the booze x good luck!!

Back