Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

tubbynomore said:
And so peaceful until...

Duhhh Nuhhh nuhhhh *jazz hands* :banana dancer:

Hi, sorry a day late but weigh in was a big fat 1lb loss.....moving too slowly for my liking :(

Awww same as me. I know it sucks but try and stay positive, it's still a lb closer to goal hun. Hope you see bigger losses soon xx

gigglepants said:
Awww same as me. I know it sucks but try and stay positive, it's still a lb closer to goal hun. Hope you see bigger losses soon xx

Thanks GP, I'm still hanging in there and staying positive. Far too busy to think about food at the mo.....

You'll have your gain off soon x

Hiya - Well done - I am only 1.5 llbs off this week too. I'm gutted. Going to go WS from Friday or Saturday... Had enough of TS for such small loss!

Hope you are ok.

Laura XX

Go on google image search and type in 'a pound of fat'. You'll soon feel good about losing it, it's more than you'd think!

Yayy a pound off, it all adds up xx

Good evening :) I came across this poem and posted it in my diary ages ago and I can't remember if I posted it anywhere else?

Hope it helps, stay positive! :hug99: xx

Only A Pound!

Hello. Do you know me?
If you don't you should.
I'm a pound of fat, and i'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me.
I'm only one pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds but never only one,
so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly, that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes it's fun being only one pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So when you weigh in, keep right on saying "oh, I only lost one pound"
(as if it is such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing.
And I Love being around you, around your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy days!!! After all, I'm only one pound of fat!!!!

Greeneyes77 said:
Hiya - Well done - I am only 1.5 llbs off this week too. I'm gutted. Going to go WS from Friday or Saturday... Had enough of TS for such small loss!

Hope you are ok.

Laura XX

Thanks hun, I'm thinking the same...might do aam next week...not sure yet as its also TOTM next week. Might decide on Tuesday after WI X

FunnyFarm said:
Go on google image search and type in 'a pound of fat'. You'll soon feel good about losing it, it's more than you'd think!

Thanks x I feel thinner...had to add a notch on my belt...but scales not showing it...I'M JUST IMPATIENT!!!

tubbynomore said:
Yayy a pound off, it all adds up xx

I know, I know in the right direction but I want more off!!

Don't get me wrong I'm happy that's its going down and waist is getting smaller just can't see it off anywhere else x (off my arms and thighs would be great...pretty please...fat fairy)

gigglepants said:
Good evening :) I came across this poem and posted it in my diary ages ago and I can't remember if I posted it anywhere else?

Hope it helps, stay positive! :hug99: xx

Only A Pound!

Hello. Do you know me?
If you don't you should.
I'm a pound of fat, and i'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me.
I'm only one pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds but never only one,
so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly, that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes it's fun being only one pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So when you weigh in, keep right on saying "oh, I only lost one pound"
(as if it is such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing.
And I Love being around you, around your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy days!!! After all, I'm only one pound of fat!!!!

Very inspirational x thanks hun x

I've decided to do WS this week as losses are too low. Had sts again this week after 4 weeks TS...something's wrong there....toilet issues aside!!! Hopefully this will help my metabolism and sort out my toilet prob's....sorry tmi

Last edited:
I've decided to do WS this week as losses are too low. Had sts again this week after 4 weeks TS...something's wrong there....toilet issues aside!!! Hopefully this will help my metabolism and post out my toilet prob's....sorry tmi

I'm sure maybe doing WS will help you. Just stay sensible and you'll be fine. And remember a STS is better than a gain!! Fingers crossed for you on Tuesday's WI! XX

Morning everyone, i'm back after a few weeks off plan. Started with good intentions on ws...but went astray then decided on full blow out over bank holiday and last week!!
Done 2 days of 3 packs and a little chicken so doing ts from today!
Will WI Tuesday.

Wish me luck!!!

Good afternoon and good luck!

Think a few of us veered off track. Nice to get back on it xx

Back