Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Alex_1978 said:
Just popping in to say that your dress is gorgeous! And I'm sure you will look and feel fantastic when you get to wear it! :D
x

Thanks Alex. I really want to be in it by the end of Feb at the latest. So I can decide if its the right one.

Have a good night tonight x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lastslim said:
how is it going today?

Today's another good day but again struggle with water. Only had 2 litres. No no. 2 for a week..sorry if too much info....and TOTM next week so feeling a little bloated.

Off to bed but hope you're doing well x

shellyn1980 said:
Today's another good day but again struggle with water. Only had 2 litres. No no. 2 for a week..sorry if too much info....and TOTM next week so feeling a little bloated.

Off to bed but hope you're doing well x

well done you, I have had a 100% day but been hard work. totm for me now. have you tried taking anything,that's a long time. big loss for you soon been :) night, hopefully you will have something to shout about tomorrow

Morning all, sooo tired today. Not slept very well. Already had 1 litre of water so determined to have 3 today. No shakes left but still lots of soups. I must order some before Christmas as soups are getting boring but I am mixing them with Tesco bars.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Nearing the end of Sunday and had a sneaky peak at the scales earlier. I am only 1lb down but hope to make it 2-3 by Tuesdays WI. Fingers crossed!!
I have had 3 litres of water along with tea and a splash of milk...naughty!!! Will have a soup at 8 and off to bed by 10pm. Back at work tomorrow, time will pass quicker but far too many temptations...come on will power!!!

Nearing the end of Sunday and had a sneaky peak at the scales earlier. I am only 1lb down but hope to make it 2-3 by Tuesdays WI. Fingers crossed!!
I have had 3 litres of water along with tea and a splash of milk...naughty!!! Will have a soup at 8 and off to bed by 10pm. Back at work tomorrow, time will pass quicker but far too many temptations...come on will power!!!

Hang in there hon plenty of time to lose more.. Enjoy your soup ;) x

Good evening all, hope everyone's had a good day. Had my weigh in today and lost 1.5lbs

Not good but going in the right direction.

shellyn1980 said:
Good evening all, hope everyone's had a good day. Had my weigh in today and lost 1.5lbs

Like you said all in the right direction ;) well done

shellyn1980 said:

yay well done you. keep at it x

Off is good no matter how much! Well done Shell xx

Hi all, hope everyone is ok. Weighed in yesterday and stayed the same. Had 2 small cheats on Tuesday and wed last week (6 quality streets over 2 days) and TS since. Can only blame TOTM. Day off today and Friday as I have 2 nights out. TS then til 22nd.

Good luck everyone x

lastslim said:
well done. have a fab time off, and hurryback x

Thanks hun. I was back on it yesterday and tonights been cancelled. The host has shingles!!!
Not nice!!!

Next is the office party on 22nd then company 'do' on 23rd. TS until then!!!

Hope you're doing well. Not had time to catch up on diaries x

shellyn1980 said:
Thanks hun. I was back on it yesterday and tonights been cancelled. The host has shingles!!!
Not nice!!!

Next is the office party on 22nd then company 'do' on 23rd. TS until then!!!

Hope you're doing well. Not had time to catch up on diaries x

Well done on getting back on it shelly and good luck with the TS this week :)

Hi hon hope you have another god TS day again ( I will be )
Happy Friday x

Back