Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

shellyn1980 said:
Thanks hun. I was back on it yesterday and tonights been cancelled. The host has shingles!!!
Not nice!!!

Next is the office party on 22nd then company 'do' on 23rd. TS until then!!!

Hope you're doing well. Not had time to catch up on diaries x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

shingles, not Nice! well done you love, how's your weekend been?

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on here much, but still catching up with diaries. You are all doing brilliantly. As you have guessed I have been off plan this week. We had our work do yesterday and a have the worst hangover ever!! Started at 12 and staggered home at 9.30pm why do we do this? Wont get much done today. Hope everyone has a great christmas x

Merry Christmas Shelly, have a great time xx

Hope everyone had a great christmas and boxing day. Not well at all, think ive got tonsillitus. Had a fever since wednesday, thought it was just a cold/flu (and too much alcohol) but throat and neck have swollen. Damn docs closed til wednesday! Cant get warm and head is banging. Feeling sorry for myself :'(

Not quiet back on plan so just doing my own low carb thing. Did not weigh for the last week or so but will do a weigh in on tuesday 3rd Jan. Hopefully I will not have gained x see you all next week back on the wagon x

Great plan Shelly, will be easier to get back to K when you start back on Exante. xx

See you back on the 3rd Shelly hope you are better soon.

Danii said:
See you back on the 3rd Shelly hope you are better soon.

Morning Danii, i'll be back on plan from monday but doing my WI on 3rd. Hopefully I won't have gained much as i've not been too well :-( so not over indulged too much but think I gained the week before Christmas! X

Did you get to the docs hon? I used to get tonsilitis every blimmin year and eventually had the darn things taken out (and my adenoids too)... now I get bronchitis every year at the same point I would usually get tonsilitis... hmmm, related? coincidence? but then I could just be wierd lol

Hope you're okay x

wannabeme said:
Did you get to the docs hon? I used to get tonsilitis every blimmin year and eventually had the darn things taken out (and my adenoids too)... now I get bronchitis every year at the same point I would usually get tonsilitis... hmmm, related? coincidence? but then I could just be wierd lol

Hope you're okay x

No, can't get in til next thursday and the times they gave I couldn't make. Been having pain killers while I wait. Never had this before so only assuming its tonsillitus. Thanks for popping in..how are you getting on x

Aw hon, hope they get ot sorted out for you quickly once you do get there x

Going good thanks hon, got a 360 kinect today as a Christmas pressie to myself lol thought I'd get some exercise by using it, might be a bit more fun than just doing treadmill at the local gym :)

wannabeme said:
Aw hon, hope they get ot sorted out for you quickly once you do get there x

Going good thanks hon, got a 360 kinect today as a Christmas pressie to myself lol thought I'd get some exercise by using it, might be a bit more fun than just doing treadmill at the local gym :)

I got a kinect as well. I use the fitness evolved 3 times a week. Haven't used it this week but will start again soon x

Happy New Year Shelly xx

Back