Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Morning all. I'm back! Weighed myself today and I have had a gain of 4lbs - back to 12st 13 so will do official weigh in on Tuesday 10th Jan then adjust ticker. Just had vanilla shake forgotten how nice it is :) stocked up on tesco bars so i'll have that for lunch. Good luck everyone re-starting this week x

Good luck!!

I just bought fitness evolved 2012. Will start using it when it arrives - as for today I'm getting a tonne of exercise potty training my 2yr old!!!! lol

wannabeme said:
Good luck!!

I just bought fitness evolved 2012. Will start using it when it arrives - as for today I'm getting a tonne of exercise potty training my 2yr old!!!! lol

That sounds fun! I've got 2011 version which is good but expect 2012 version to be better x once i've mastered this one i'll get the next one. Back to work tomorrow so should be easier :)

precious said:
Good luck Hun x

Thanks babe! Had a bar earlier and 2 litres of water so far! I'll have my soup at around 8pm. Not too hungry today, probably with the amount I ate over the last 3 weeks. Guessing i'll feel it in the next few days x

Hey hunni, how you doing today, im back good today, feel positive and not that hungry. like you say probably due to the amount ive eaten these past few weeks lol. ive also got my lovely monthly so feeling abit bluerghh good luck to us all xxxx

babezone said:
Hey hunni, how you doing today, im back good today, feel positive and not that hungry. like you say probably due to the amount ive eaten these past few weeks lol. ive also got my lovely monthly so feeling abit bluerghh good luck to us all xxxx

Hello! Good to hear from you ;-) Todays been fine but too cold for water...only had 1 litre so far! Totm for me later this week but hoping for decent loss x

Yay Shell what day are you on?

nursetubs said:
Yay Shell what day are you on?

I'm on day 3 Ali! Just completed it and had 3.5 litres of water! Yay me! Feel better today but was soo hungry yesterday...did not give in though. Totm started today but not going to let that stop me.

I will get to goal! I have a wedding to attend at the end of Feb and want to be a size 12-14. I am now a 14-16! As long as I am a comfortable 14 I will be happy :-D

I'm on day 3 Ali! Just completed it and had 3.5 litres of water! Yay me! Feel better today but was soo hungry yesterday...did not give in though. Totm started today but not going to let that stop me.

I will get to goal! I have a wedding to attend at the end of Feb and want to be a size 12-14. I am now a 14-16! As long as I am a comfortable 14 I will be happy :-D

Same day as me so I can keep tabs on you ;)

Well done Shelly!! :D It's great to hear you sounding so motivated. I'm sure you'll be able to reach that goal by the end of February - have you got something to wear yet or are you waiting until nearer the time?
I'm going to be a bridesmaid this August - and I'm determined not to be a fat one, so hopefully that will keep me on track this year!
x

Alex_1978 said:
Well done Shelly!! :D It's great to hear you sounding so motivated. I'm sure you'll be able to reach that goal by the end of February - have you got something to wear yet or are you waiting until nearer the time?
I'm going to be a bridesmaid this August - and I'm determined not to be a fat one, so hopefully that will keep me on track this year!
x

I was going to wait but found a beautiful dress in the debenhams sale was £120 down to £36! I have ordered a 14 as 12 was far too tight (tried it on in store)

You'll look fab in august but i'm sure you do already x

Day 4 nearly over and 2 litres down. Will have a soup soon and attempt another litre. I will be up all night :-S

I felt hungry at work today only because one of the girls had chips! But had a bar and felt better! Loving the tesco bars! Yummy!

Roll on the weekend...can't get used to this work business...too much stress!

Well done Shelly, smells can so trigger off hunger. You did well not to give in. Proud of you chick xx

Back