Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying today.
I've had a pretty good week this week I have done WS and seems to be keeping the hunger at bay. My WI is tomorrow.....the feeling of dread has started. Had a mid week peak at the scales and I had sts. Hope to lose 2 lbs min this week then might try TS again next week.

see you all tomorrow x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying today.
I've had a pretty good week this week I have done WS and seems to be keeping the hunger at bay. My WI is tomorrow.....the feeling of dread has started. Had a mid week peak at the scales and I had sts. Hope to lose 2 lbs min this week then might try TS again next week.

see you all tomorrow x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Glad ws as worked well........ hope WI is good for you as u deserve it x

Good luck and hope you get at least 2lb off xx

Danii said:
Glad ws as worked well........ hope WI is good for you as u deserve it x

Thanks hun, might try TS from tomorrow to see how I get on x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Thanks for the posts girls. Sorry for late post, been manic at work. Got back late, OH left a mess in the kitchen from his lunch and dinner. Men hey!!! Just sat down !!!!

WI was this morning and after a week of WS I lost 1.5 lbs...not great I know but it is TOTM as of Sat. Staying positive - if I can lose 1.5-3lbs weekly I'll be at goal in no time. I am pleased its coming off and hope to keep seeing the scales go down x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Morning all, a friend of mine is starting exante tomorrow so I have decided to join her and do TS. She also works with me so hopefully that should help.

Last WS day for me today x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Woah what better incentive to keep track. A bit of healthy competition and you can keep an eye on each other ;)
Show her how it's done :p

It's so much easier when some one else is doing this diet with u in the real world I bet that's a great motivator :) x

nursetubs said:
Woah what better incentive to keep track. A bit of healthy competition and you can keep an eye on each other ;)
Show her how it's done :p

Thanks Ali, it should work for me as she works closely with me...we can help each other!!

Back to TS tomorrow then x

2nd goal - get into 11's

precious said:
It's so much easier when some one else is doing this diet with u in the real world I bet that's a great motivator :) x

Thanks precious, I really need someone to give me a kick up the arse!!!! I've been coasting along for too long now x

2nd goal - get into 11's

God yeah, me too Shelly. I much prefer being 12.5 stone than being 17 stone, but I'm not done yet, and I know I need to knuckle down and lose the next chunk very soon. I've been in and out of the overweight category twice in the last month, so now I just want to get back there and carry on losing!
It's really good that your colleague is joining you on Exante, I'm glad you'll have some support now - it does help to have someone in 'real life' who knows what you're going through. I'm just finding out what it's like to go it alone (The Man is on a break) and I'm wavering already!
Good luck with TS! We can do this!
x

Right then.....today is day 1 TS!!!!!

I re-read my diary and really need this weight shifted. I have 22 weeks til the big day and I need to lose 3 stone or 3 dress sizes to get in my dress!!!!

It's do-able but need to do this asap so I can try the damn dress on!!

Next Goal - lose 10lbs by end of April

2nd goal - get into 11's

Go Shelly, you can do it. Re-reading your diary is a great idea to get you back on track ;)

Has your friend got about the same amount to lose?

nursetubs said:
Go Shelly, you can do it. Re-reading your diary is a great idea to get you back on track ;)

Has your friend got about the same amount to lose?

No she wants to lose 2 stone but my goal is a little more flexible as I want to get to a size 10-12 to get in my dress then my next goal is to stay at a size 10. I'm guessing the lbs but it will be about there.

My lowest weight when I met OH (19 yrs old) was 8st 7lbs. Even then I was about a size 8-10.

I just want to be comfortable in my own skin, I may even be happy at being a 12 just want to get there. Currently 14's can be a little tight but 16 is a little big :(

2nd goal - get into 11's

Back