Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Right girlie's.....been ok the last few days but found myself nibbling!!!

I have lost 5 lbs....not quiet my goal but happy with that as I had TOTM and 2 toilet 'actions' in 2 weeks....not good!!!!

Think I'll take a leaf out of Ali's (nursetubs) book and try a form of exercise.....gym used to help but too expensive. Got to get back on the xbox....been so busy only been on it twice in 2 weeks!!! Also I'll nip into h & b today to try physillium husks....nothing seems to work....or works too well for me (sorry tmi) x

Off to work soon, have a good day all x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Well done - 5 llbs is ace. You should be so chuffed!

I can't seem to lose more than 3 llbs a week!

Good luck for the week ahead. :)

Laura :)

yay look at you fab loss xx

Hi Shelly how's you? Decided what exercise you are going to give a go yet?

Greeneyes77 said:
Well done - 5 llbs is ace. You should be so chuffed!

I can't seem to lose more than 3 llbs a week!

Good luck for the week ahead. :)

Laura :)

Hi hun, that's in 2 weeks for me so average is 2.5 per week....not brilliant.....but I'm pleased with it. You're doing great, keep going x x

2nd goal - get into 11's

nursetubs said:
Hi Shelly how's you? Decided what exercise you are going to give a go yet?

Well I'm walking to and from work so that's 40 mins per working day....also I have a leg magic machine which I used twice and couldn't walk very well for 2 days!!!!

No pain no gain!!!!

2nd goal - get into 11's

*bridezilla* said:
Well I'm walking to and from work so that's 40 mins per working day....also I have a leg magic machine which I used twice and couldn't walk very well for 2 days!!!!

No pain no gain!!!!

2nd goal - get into 11's

Woohoo go Shelly, well above the recommended amount. Lol @ not being able to walk ;) Good for you xx

Lost on my days due to bank holiday......forgot to WI this morning!!!!!

I will do it tomorrow, not expecting much as feel bloated and reallyyyyyy bunged up (sorry tmi but been 9 days now!!!!!) Feel quiet ill now :'(

2nd goal - get into 11's

I will do it tomorrow, not expecting much as feel bloated and reallyyyyyy bunged up (sorry tmi but been 9 days now!!!!!) Feel quiet ill now :'(

2nd goal - get into 11's

Awww hun you really are struggling with the toilet dept :( Did you try the psyllium husk?

*bridezilla* said:

2nd goal - get into 11's

Oh opps :( hope it's better than you expect x

tubbynomore said:
Awww hun you really are struggling with the toilet dept :( Did you try the psyllium husk?

Went to h & b but didn't have any, they had some powdered stuff but didn't get it as I don't think I could stomach drinking it :S so bought some max strength senna but not helped yet!!! Trying dulcoease now....fingers crossed x

2nd goal - get into 11's

You can always order online hun :) these the great off on aswell. Hope wi goes well x

Danii said:
You can always order online hun :) these the great off on aswell. Hope wi goes well x

Yep offer still on online, 1 full price 1 for a penny.

So sorry girls....I did wi yesterday but went to work early then had a 'leaving do' last night!!!

I lost a measely half a lb.....half a flamin' lb......not happy!!!! Only myself to blame as been picking at things and no where near enough water!!!! And missing packs here and there.

On the plus side.....I drank last night and had a bite to eat and it made me go for a number 2 - sorry tmi first thing ;)

Feel better now :p

Mission....need to start taking care of myself!!!!!!!!

2nd goal - get into 11's

*bridezilla* said:
So sorry girls....I did wi yesterday but went to work early then had a 'leaving do' last night!!!

I lost a measely half a lb.....half a flamin' lb......not happy!!!! Only myself to blame as been picking at things and no where near enough water!!!! And missing packs here and there.

On the plus side.....I drank last night and had a bite to eat and it made me go for a number 2 - sorry tmi first thing ;)

Feel better now :p

Mission....need to start taking care of myself!!!!!!!!

2nd goal - get into 11's

Hey Hun if you ate and drank its probably water weight I bet you'll have a good one this week :)

Hiya -Hey half a pound is still a loss, and you are going in the right direction - so well done!

Good luck for the week ahead!

Laura X

DustQueen said:
Hey Hun if you ate and drank its probably water weight I bet you'll have a good one this week :)

Thanks but that was after my wi x hope its a good loss this week, can't afford to keep messing around x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Back