Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Greeneyes77 said:
Hiya -Hey half a pound is still a loss, and you are going in the right direction - so well done!

Good luck for the week ahead!

Laura X

Thanks Laura, I know its still a loss but it feels like you starve (not literally) for a measly 0.5lbs to 2lbs when others eat on WW and SW etc and lose same if not more. Not that those options are for me as tried and failed!!!

I feel like a big fat failure at the mo......need help!!!! Need motivation!!!!

Oh..and wedding is possibly postponed again so there's my motivation gone there!!!!

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

*bridezilla* said:
On the plus side.....I drank last night and had a bite to eat and it made me go for a number 2 - sorry tmi first thing ;)

Feel better now :p

It's a half pound in the right direction ;)
Yayyyyy for the number 2 but don't think that you can get away with the excuse of eating for it every week lol :p

Have a great Friday xx

Thanks Laura, I know its still a loss but it feels like you starve (not literally) for a measly 0.5lbs to 2lbs when others eat on WW and SW etc and lose same if not more. Not that those options are for me as tried and failed!!!

I feel like a big fat failure at the mo......need help!!!! Need motivation!!!!

Oh..and wedding is possibly postponed again so there's my motivation gone there!!!!

2nd goal - get into 11's

I completely agree - I feel the same, starve all week and then I get a bit disheartened when i have only a small loss. My losses seem to have got smaller now. But i have to keep remind myself that I am getting there, slowly but surely.

I am off Exante on Sunday and Monday as its my B'day and going for a Spa stay. Will try to be sensible but will have a few drinks. I kind of get a bit anxious about it, as I am so worried about putting on anything i've lost during the week and any extra! Do you ever feel like that? Will get back to TS on Tuesday and then I will not stop til I reach my current goal! Then i need to decide whether i want to lose a bit more. I am thinking the right weight for me is about 10.5 stone. Sorry for waffling in your diary!!

So how come the Wedding is postponed? Has it been rescheduled?

Laura XX

Aww Shelly, sorry to hear that you're so disheartened and that the wedding may be postponed.
It's the worst feeling only losing 0.5 or 1lb when you've tried your best :( I've been there a few times and ended up in tears/tantrums as a result. As you say though, what's the alternative? We either keep plodding and wait for the 'woosh', go back to something like WW or SW which didn't get us to goal before, or we come off the plan altogether and put the weight back on.
This diet can make you feel fantastic when the losses are good, but it can so easily knock you down when the results aren't what you expect or deserve.
Try to keep your chin up hun...we will get there as long as we don't stop trying :D
x

Thanks for your messages, sorry for the negativity just having a bad few days - personal stuff!!! Families hey!!!

Not sure what we're doing about the wedding...still deciding x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Aww, sorry to hear that you are having a bad couple of days. Hope everything gets sorted out and that you are ok.

Laura x

*bridezilla* said:
Thanks for your messages, sorry for the negativity just having a bad few days - personal stuff!!! Families hey!!!

Not sure what we're doing about the wedding...still deciding x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Indeed x hope it gets better soon and hope you manage to do what's best for the two of you weddingwise x

Greeneyes77 said:
Aww, sorry to hear that you are having a bad couple of days. Hope everything gets sorted out and that you are ok.

Laura x

Thanks Laura x x

2nd goal - get into 11's

DustQueen said:
Indeed x hope it gets better soon and hope you manage to do what's best for the two of you weddingwise x

Thanks carly x x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Hi, just popped in to read your diary, hope you don't mind! Sounds like you're doing really well, everyone has a blip every now & then, frustrating as it is! The powdered fibre stuff you mentioned is tasteless-I put an extra spoon in 1 shake a day as I always have issues in that department lol! You can't taste a thing (although you can feel it in your wallet-they only had 1 make in boots and it was £6 a jar!!) best of luck with getting back on track :0)

Misspiggy1981 said:
Hi, just popped in to read your diary, hope you don't mind! Sounds like you're doing really well, everyone has a blip every now & then, frustrating as it is! The powdered fibre stuff you mentioned is tasteless-I put an extra spoon in 1 shake a day as I always have issues in that department lol! You can't taste a thing (although you can feel it in your wallet-they only had 1 make in boots and it was £6 a jar!!) best of luck with getting back on track :0)

Thanks for popping in, really need motivation at the mo and my fellow minimins are fab at that!!! Thank you x x

Thanks for the info, ended up getting dulcoease and already had dulcolax so had a small concoction....it helped ;)

Ordered p/husks from h and b for short term use should arrive Monday

Good luck with your journey, I will pop in soon x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Morning hunnie i agree with everyone half a pound is a loss.. look after yourself and keep smiling xx

Morning all tantrum over!!!!!!

I woke up this morning and thought 'What am I playing at???'

The wedding was not the only reason I wanted to lose weight, the main reason was so I feel better and healthier.
So I can go into any shop, like I used to be able to do, and buy what I wanted without worrying how I will look or will that fit!
To be able to exercise without knees and back hurting.
To look good and feel comfortable.

So no more tantrums, no daily weighing and JUST GET ON WITH IT!!!!!

2nd goal - get into 11's

100% today....yay me!!!!

Have really bad heartburn for some reason!!! Last few glasses of water then off to bed x

2nd goal - get into 11's

well done on the good day, I was about 99% lol! and well done for getting straight back on it, its definitely not easy, and takes some serious will power sometimes, but well worth it in the end! :0)

Misspiggy1981 said:
well done on the good day, I was about 99% lol! and well done for getting straight back on it, its definitely not easy, and takes some serious will power sometimes, but well worth it in the end! :0)

Thanks hun, I haven't really been off it just not doing it properly which is probably worse!!!
Off to bed soon, hope this heartburn stops x

2nd goal - get into 11's

How's it going Shelly? :D
Hope you've managed to maintain that positive frame of mind! I'm firmly back on the wagon for a couple of weeks until a hen do I'm going to on 26th May (one night off only). After that I'm going for the long haul to see how much I can lose before the summer kicks in properly. Or at least that's the plan!

We can do this! Here's to a slimmer, healthier summer :)
x

Alex_1978 said:
How's it going Shelly? :D
Hope you've managed to maintain that positive frame of mind! I'm firmly back on the wagon for a couple of weeks until a hen do I'm going to on 26th May (one night off only). After that I'm going for the long haul to see how much I can lose before the summer kicks in properly. Or at least that's the plan!

We can do this! Here's to a slimmer, healthier summer :)
x

I am very positive and I am sure we can do this!!!

Sorry didn't get on internet yesterday....sooo busy at work and went to bed early. Meetings all day today then interviewing all Thursday!!!!! But had a good day yesterday, stayed on plan. Feeling the hunger though. Hope my stomach doesn't rumble in the meeting lol x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Greeneyes77 said:
Hiya - Good to see you have bounced back Shelley!

Laura :)

Thanks Laura, feeling the positive vibes from you all....THANKS X

2nd goal - get into 11's

Back