Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Greeneyes77 said:
Hiya - Well done for getting back on the wagon.

Laura :)

Hi laura, i'm still working on losing my gain...minutes to put on but weeks to get off!
Doing good so far but lack of water = toilet issues!
Hopefully physilium husks (sp?) kick in, not working too well for me so sold other jar to friend. Back to pico perles I think x

Hi bridezilla, glad you enjoyed your weekend! Hope the 1.5 shifts quickly for you! I have the same toilet issues constantly at the moment, was going to address it last night but with work today wasn't sure how I'd be affected so that's tonight's job! Lol, the things we put ourselves through eh?!!

Misspiggy1981 said:
Hi bridezilla, glad you enjoyed your weekend! Hope the 1.5 shifts quickly for you! I have the same toilet issues constantly at the moment, was going to address it last night but with work today wasn't sure how I'd be affected so that's tonight's job! Lol, the things we put ourselves through eh?!!

Thanks mp, but had another gain the following day...after meal out. Can't seem to shift it at all. Just feel bloated :-( Totm due as well

*bridezilla* said:
Thanks mp, but had another gain the following day...after meal out. Can't seem to shift it at all. Just feel bloated :-( Totm due as well

Morning all, looks like a nice day outside (for now anyway)!
did a mid point WI and starting to lose my gain. Hope to be back to my pre gain weight by WI on tuesday!
Also need to drink more water x

You'll soon be rid of the gain, water is the key I'm sure! I'm really bloated too & TOTM is now my only explanation as I've tried everything else!! Damn hormones!!

Hey hunny how's it going? By the way the psyllium won't clear anything it's more a preventative, did you get some picos down you? :)

DustQueen said:
Hey hunny how's it going? By the way the psyllium won't clear anything it's more a preventative, did you get some picos down you? :)

They're preventatives all right..not been for days and been taking them aswell x got to get pico's tomorrow but took dulcolax..should kick in soon x

I'm on the pico perles tonight too, finally resorted to them as I'm sick of this bloated feeling! going to resolve to have a glass of psyllium husks every day from now to try and prevent this happening again!!

Greeneyes77 said:
Yay - Well done!!

Laura :)

Thanks laura! I'm happy i've got rid of my gain but would have loved to have lost more!

Anyway TOTM now and already feel bloated :-(
Had a ws meal today as invited out for lunch so hopefully I won't gain! Ts for the next few weeks as no plans but may have another WS meal on 21st as out on a training meeting. I'll see if I can take a bar discretely ;-)

WELL DONE TUESDAY CLUB!

Hi Shell just caught up on your diary and well done on getting back to it and losing your gain.

We will do this, the Tuesday club rocks ;)

Hi Shelly, just poppng in to say hello, and well done on losing your gain!
I've just re-read the last page or so of your diary, and it really is true about weight taking minutes to gain but weeks to lose.
I seem to be trapped in that cycle at the moment, but have nothing stopping me now until 30th June (hen do) so I'm hoping to make a bit of progress.
Good luck with the coming week!
x

Alex_1978 said:
Hi Shelly, just poppng in to say hello, and well done on losing your gain!
I've just re-read the last page or so of your diary, and it really is true about weight taking minutes to gain but weeks to lose.
I seem to be trapped in that cycle at the moment, but have nothing stopping me now until 30th June (hen do) so I'm hoping to make a bit of progress.
Good luck with the coming week!
x

Thanks alex. I don't have any plans other than next wednesday...training day so not sure what to do eating wise. 100% the rest of the way x

Hey shelly just saying hello xx

Danii said:
Hey shelly just saying hello xx

Hey danii, how ya doing? Hope you're ok. Thanks for popping in...i don't have much to say in my diary or have profound wisdom so don't get many visitors ;-)
I'm a reader not a writer! Haha x x

*bridezilla* said:
Hey danii, how ya doing? Hope you're ok. Thanks for popping in...i don't have much to say in my diary or have profound wisdom so don't get many visitors ;-)
I'm a reader not a writer! Haha x x

Lol are diaries supposed to be profound?? *runs off to delete diary* opps :) how goes it?

DustQueen said:
Lol are diaries supposed to be profound?? *runs off to delete diary* opps :) how goes it?

Don't you find when reading some diarys that the become quiet inspirational and you feel really motivated. Others seem to lead such an eventful life......me......boring! Just normal....average....by the time I get home I just want to curl up and sleep! So tired these days definitely need a break me thinks!

Small slip up last night ....had OH's left over lentils and rice....naughty but nice!
Wrist smacked and back to TS today x

Mmm that sounds nice, I love lentils! Plenty of time to get rid of the carbs before Tuesday club WI! :)

Back