last sachet of the day

soule

Hi, I was just wondering if it makes a difference to weight loss on what time you have your shakes. I'm allowed 4 a day and i have my last one as a hot chocolate at about 9pm and go bed at about 10pm. Is this too late (like if i were eating) or does'nt it matter on SS how late you have them. Thanks x x x

I too have 4 shakes a day and I have my last one as a hot drink before I go to bed.
It does not matter when you have the packs. You can space them evenly during the day or you can have them all in the evening. The choice is yours.

I'm on 4 a day and usually have mine, 2/3pm, 7pm, 9pm, 10.30pm May seem strange to some but evenings were always my worst time for food cravings and so this is how i started out doing it and have just carried on from there. :)

Oh my what a great weight loss ava.I've got about 8 stone to loose and have just finished week 2 and lost 16lb so far. I really hope i do as well as you. What do you do it 2pm, fill up on water? i have mine at 9.30am 1.30pm 5.30/6.00pm and 9pm.

Yeah i just have water, don't feel hungry anyway so water keeps me going fine. Well done on the 16lb, that's fab :)

Yes stuck to SS and have done AAM every 5th week, the pink weights in my sig are for AAM :)

oooh caramel?? where do u live we dont have that here only choc and banana i think the banana is vile though sorry.
I'm glad u ladies brought up the time u have ur shakes, i have recently changed my times and i have to say it works a lot better for. I have my 1st about 11-45-12.00 fill up on water and my can of coke zero before it. then more water after the shake, then have my 2nd around 3:30-4:00pm with my 2nd can and that really fills me up, followed by yet more water lol then i have a bar or last shake around 7:30-8:00pm. I can sit with my kids then while they eat tea without being starved coz im having mine too. wish i could have 4 you lucky ladies!!

I've never heard of a Caramel Tetra, only Choc and Banana?

Back