last sachet of the day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by soule, 17 January 2008 Social URL.

1. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi, I was just wondering if it makes a difference to weight loss on what time you have your shakes. I'm allowed 4 a day and i have my last one as a hot chocolate at about 9pm and go bed at about 10pm. Is this too late (like if i were eating) or does'nt it matter on SS how late you have them. Thanks x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    I too have 4 shakes a day and I have my last one as a hot drink before I go to bed.
    It does not matter when you have the packs. You can space them evenly during the day or you can have them all in the evening. The choice is yours.

4. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks for that. I must say i'm relieved lol i just love that last hot choc. x

5. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    My late night favourite is hot banana tetra with added water

6. ava

ava Silver Member

I'm on 4 a day and usually have mine, 2/3pm, 7pm, 9pm, 10.30pm May seem strange to some but evenings were always my worst time for food cravings and so this is how i started out doing it and have just carried on from there. :)

7. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Oh my what a great weight loss ava.I've got about 8 stone to loose and have just finished week 2 and lost 16lb so far. I really hope i do as well as you. What do you do it 2pm, fill up on water? i have mine at 9.30am 1.30pm 5.30/6.00pm and 9pm.

8. ava

ava Silver Member

Yeah i just have water, don't feel hungry anyway so water keeps me going fine. Well done on the 16lb, that's fab :)

9. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks. Can i just ask ava, have you just stuck to SS and add a meal every 5th week throughout.

10. ava

ava Silver Member

Yes stuck to SS and have done AAM every 5th week, the pink weights in my sig are for AAM :)

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ava-pure inspiration nearly 11stone well done

:wow::wow::wow:

12. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

is there a banana tetra? My CDC only has choc and caramel

13. Judy

Judy Full Member

oooh caramel?? where do u live we dont have that here only choc and banana i think the banana is vile though sorry.
    I'm glad u ladies brought up the time u have ur shakes, i have recently changed my times and i have to say it works a lot better for. I have my 1st about 11-45-12.00 fill up on water and my can of coke zero before it. then more water after the shake, then have my 2nd around 3:30-4:00pm with my 2nd can and that really fills me up, followed by yet more water lol then i have a bar or last shake around 7:30-8:00pm. I can sit with my kids then while they eat tea without being starved coz im having mine too. wish i could have 4 you lucky ladies!!

14. ava

ava Silver Member

I've never heard of a Caramel Tetra, only Choc and Banana?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.