LAST SUPPER

katy73

Silver Member
Hi everyone, im just back off a nightshift and posted this thread before and found it fun, seeing as there are a lot of new people now the question i ask is before you started LT, ie the night before, 'what was your last supper?'
I had fillet steak, pepper sauce, chips mushrooms(fried of course), salad(got to get the healthy bit in!) and then apple crumble and custard to follow LUSHARAMA!!!!! what about everyone else dont be shy!!!! ooohh and i think i might had had a small glass of wine (NOT):eatdrink023::drunk:

Can we talk about food so early in the morning? I can imagine your 'last' supper so vividly in front of me it's hurt :D. My 'last' one was really not nice and I will only post it when minimum 5 other poster tell theirs. LOL :):):)

That is the only way I can comfortably tell my 'sins'.:flirt2:
x:family2:

Last edited:
hi mine was kebab & chips from chippers, whispa, & hula hoops ;) oh and a brunch,
it was a sunday, only night my hubby and i sure to sit in together so we used to eat junk!!! now he eats raw veg and i drink water !!

I can't remember mine! I think I made chicken curry with boiled rice the night before so it was probably that. I just ate constantly so it could have been anything! Plus I've been trying to get going again for weeks so every meal has been my 'last supper'!

I'm also amazed to find that this thread hasn't killed me! I'm still not drooling! Saying that, I don't think i'll keep up with people's posts...just in case. :D

My last meal was fish and chips from the takeaway on the corner of my road.

However, I think I'd managed to fit in plenty of crap food in the weeks leading up to LT - more so than i would normally have, a couple of KFCs (zinger tower burger and popcorn chicken, but not the chips as they are crap), a big BK blowout, plenty of crisps and bread and general carbs, and more convenience food.

Never again!!!!!!

I had a last 5 days not supper
day 1 steak
day 2 curry
day 3 2 steak n kid pie from morrisons with 2 bread rolls
day 4 bag of chips from chippy with 3 slices of bread
day 5 4 sandwiches with ham and full fat philladelfia

all my fav meals
then went to my boyfreinds for weekend eat normal healthy and walked 10 miles
got home sunday ate a large box of malteasers and fell asleep
:cry::cry:
debz x

sounds good!!!

i think the key to life after LT is that, if we still want those kind of foods that we had for our last suppers/weeks/fortnights - we could still have them on the odd occasion - but in moderation. Same as any diet really, or healthy eating plan.

however, i'm hoping i don't want them!!

My last meal was Fried Egg Sandwiches :)

Ohh, we are over 5 posters so I can write down my last supper( I was scared to write it down first because I still feel like a pig just thinking about it)
3 Lahmacun( turkish pizza)
1 Mixed (chicken -lamb) kebab, large
1 large chips with ketchup, mayonnaise, salt
1 Large turkish mixed salad
1 large tub of Chilli sauce (this is one of the thing I am craving non-stop since I am on LT)
1l coke
Rice pudding and 6 Baklava( kind of turkish sweet with pistachio and sugar caramel sauce)
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
And the most horrible thing is that I did not really feel I was full. Come to think of it it was not even the largest dinner I ate in those last days.tripple eeeek.
Reading it back now I am really ashamed but it just seemed kind of normal to me. I am really scared of the time when I will be off LT because I just can not imagine I will be ok with portion control. We will see.
x:family2:

Last edited:
Double Pie, mash and liquer lunchtime....cheese roll in the evening!

my last dinner was home made chips in chip pan with battered cod peas lemon tarta sauce side salad and two slices of bread and butter. this was around 4pm before OH went to play footie. so then by 9pm was hungry again so had 3 pieces of buttered toast with lovely cathedral city cheese (oooh lush, drool, drool, drool) lol

Like the others I had a few days of eating out.....cant remember,but my last night was a THAI banquet with friends......

One other night was Spanish Tapas and I am sure another day (weekend before) was Turkish!

awwww some of the above were proper last meals, now mine is going to sound really lame :(, my last meal was a jam sandwich, out of all stuff in the world, i had fruity sugar on bread lol, oh and a can of lager, but to be fair I was at it all day doing an essay on global poverty for uni.

lol amazing that we can all remember!! my boyfriend and i went to Zizzi's for my last meal, had a goats cheese and caramelised onion salad, followed by an almighty pizza!

singleangel - portion control is a BIG worry for me too when i finish LT

we just have to trust that the willpower we've developed can see us through returning to food with a healthier attitude, a smaller stomach and renewed determination. Here's hoping!

My last meal was a big yorkshire pudding with 2 weight watchers sausages, Some sweet potato and gravy. YUUUUUUUUM!! And all no more than 15g of fat :D

Xxx

Haha, I ate significantly more, from what I can remember - I have this worry that if I don't eat everything I might crave at some point that something awful will happen. So I was picking at loads of stuff through the day. But I think the meal was mushroom pizza with coleslaw.

Hannah

Back