Last week of LT - decided to refeed.

Predator

Silver Member
Hey guys, well the title says it all, I've decided to put the lid on LT and refeed next week.

I know people say that being slim is better than the taste of food and what not, but I'm just so bored of this diet now, especially with the tiny losses I've been getting. So I'm gonna refeed next week, then I'll probably join weight watchers as my mum wants to do that with me.

All is not lost, I mean I've lost 3 stone and I look a hell of a lot better than what I did (imo) and I do feel better too. I just can't wait to taste some real food, because I am certain that with healthy eating and what not I will be able to achieve the same losses I've been getting if not more (2-4lbs a week).

So... Maybe I'll pop on here once in a while to post in the refeed section and read up on peoples progress, it's a nice forum, alot of nice people, and it feels weird to be saying bye already... I will miss you guys :) I hope you all carry on and find happiness with whatever you choose to do :)

Goodbye all x

Aaron,
you have had a fantastic weight loss and I hope whatever you decide to do is the right path for you. good luck with it.
Doirin

ah you have done great and now coming into the summer the healty eating is a lot easier with eating lovely salads etc...

Best of luck with it x

Aww sorry to see you go but big well done on your fab weight loss and enjoy your healthy eating. Keep us all posted on you updates. xx:):)

Well i should say LT has given you a great start and the motivation to continue so it's all good babe. You take care and good look with WW.

Jo x x x

mini goals
first stone gone. done :D
to drop a dress size. done :D
to lose 2 stone. almost there lol :sigh:
Half way there. done
to lose 3 stone.
to try not to fall off the wagon again until goal

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5 + 7lb :copon::break_diet:
wk 6 - 11.5lb :D:D:D

<A href="http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/w7tnfJg/" target=_blank>

Well done for your losses on LT Aaron, you've done so well.

What a start for starting ww though! Good luck with it and I hope you reach your goals. Keep us updated though and don't go forever! Good luck.

I completely understand where you are coming from. I am gonna do the same but go to sw i think.
I have soo much respect for all the people on here that are able to do this diet for a long period of time.
You have done so well to lose 3 stone and I hope you will continue in your success after LT. Good luck.

Wishing you all the best Aran. You have done really well and Im sure after a proper re-feed you will be fine. WW alwyas gave me good results, not as fast, but for a food based diet it wa fab. Had to work out a lot though!!! You have had a great loss on LT and it is always there if you need it again. Good luck and check in with us

Well done Aaron on your very successful LT journey, really hope that this has set your mind to really appreciate the tastiness of healthier food options from now on in. Good luck with WW, we would really love to know that ii is all going well for you, so do pop on here and keep us informed.:grouphugg:

Not sure i'd call them tiny losses! but well done on what you've lost so far and good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey!

Hiya Aarron, I think it unfair to say that they are tiny losses, they are bloody good!

You had very big losses at the beginning and now when they are getting to a normal LT weight loss you are being disapointed and you shouldnt let that put you off..

Its completly your decision but I know with weight watchers most people barely lose 1lb a week...

Good luck with what ever you decide to do though xxxx

Thanks for the replies guys, yeah I don't think I'll be leaving forever as I get too bored without going on Minimins haha, but yeah I know what you're saying Chelly but I'd rather lose 1lbs a week with eating proper food and being able to enjoy what I eat, rather than lose 2-4lbs with Lipotrim :) but yeah like people have said, LT has given me a good start and it's made me feel great about myself, and all my old clothes fit me again lol whoop whoop, but yeah going to a WW meeting next Tuesday so will keep you all updated :)

cool!!! well good luck aarron!! Let us know how weight watchers goes :)

Back