LAST WEIGH IN !!!!!!!!!!

happydaystocome

Hi all
just had my last wi before refeed, lost another 3lb :D:D:D:D:D cannot belive it.
My goal for l/t was 11stone and i am 10st 13lbs today so i have lost 2stone 2lbs in 7weigh ins.
Good luck to you all xxx

Big kiss to my hubby (bigtosmall) who lost another 11lb today, he has done so well and i really proud of him xxxx

Hi,
just posted on your husband's thread, but very well done to you, you did so well in such a short length of time. Wishing you all the best for the refeed and maintaining. Look forward to hearing how it is going for you. Take care.
Doirin

Hi I have also just posted on your OH's thread ;)

A great big WELL DONE to you, you have done great in such a small amount of time :D

Great to see you have both worked on this as a team ;)

Good luck with your re-feed I will follow it because I hope to be there myself in a couple more weeks :p

Really well done to you! Barely seems a minute ago that i remember you both starting.

It must feel great to have such support, doing it together - i know you'll keep geeing him on over his last bit of weight loss too.

Good luck with refeed :)

Thankyou all i couldnt of done it without this forum , we all have our up days and down days but when we are down this forum really cheers us up.
Goodluck to you all, will still be on this forum everyday as always xxxxx

Hi Happy

Well done and I hope you do have happy days to come, if not already! You have done so well; You were only a week ahead of me I think....and I too remember you both starting.

Really pleased for you and hope you enjoy the re-feed and maintenance. I am sure we will hear how you are doing.

Take care

Congrats! Well done on getting below your goal. Good luck with the refeeding.

well done, good that you have supported each other, hope you both reach your goal, good luck. xx

Well done chick!!!

Glad your finished!

Hope you had a good holiday :) xxxx

well done thats fantastic, best of luck on reefeed dont be a stranger! let us kno how u gettin on :) ;)

well done both of you really great results

Back