Last WI until the New Year and a HUGE THANK YOU!

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi all

Well I've had my last weigh in before my holiday. Lost 1lb, which is about the norm for me since moving up the plans. My final weight was 10st 2lbs down from 14st. It has been a journey that I can honestly say I have enjoyed every minute of and am looking forward to completing in the New Year. I leave on Sunday and the plane lands back in blighty on 31st December and it will be straight back onto the 1000 plan until I reach goal.

Although I will be around and about this week I just wanted to post now whilst I had the chance to THANK YOU ALL for all the wonderful support and encouragement you have given me over the past four months. Minis is truly a wonderful, magical place where you can say anything and always know there will be someone out there feeling the same way!

Whatever your plans for Christmas I hope everyone has a wonderful time and enjoys themselves.

With love
Georgie
xx

Wishing you a Lovely holiday girl . You really have done so well , i guess we will see lots of new users in the new year and some old ones like myself :-/ trying to sort this weight out . BTW love the dress , you look so happy there wearing it ! have a nice time in india , will be very different there over the xmas time . I know you will be back fighting them last few pounds !

hope you have a great holiday and christmas

Well done hun. Have a truly fantastic Christmas and an even better holiday. You ARE looking gorgeous hun xxx

I miss you already! Keep in touch matey. You've done so well, a true inspiration!

Love you xxx

Have a great holiday girl! See you next year. Thank you too for all your support.

Hugs
botozi

Have a wonderful Holiday Georgie...............look forward to seeing you back in 2008 with loads of piccies.

And well done!! If any one is an inspiration to people on here it's you. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! xx

Have a lovely break Hun, I look forward to seeing you back on Minis in the new year.

Have a fantastic break - you deserve it, you've done brialliantly! That dress looks fab on you!

Merry Christmas!!!

xxxx

what a lovely post....I hope you have a lovely christmas and best wishes for the New Year. You do look stunning and your dress is fabulous, a real inspiration for a lot of people I am sure. big hugsx

Congratulations on a truly brilliant weightloss, Georgie - well done!!

Have a wonderful holiday - you deserve it. And if you're in the Kovalam area towards the end of your hols, keep an eye out for me eh? :D

Have a fantastic break :)

Hope you have a great time...don't forget to send us a postcard here at minimins :)

Well done porg!!

Enjoy the hols and take a good well deserved break!! :wave_cry:

see ya back up in the new year!!

You look fantastic

You must feel on top of the world to look like that. You really look fantastic and its very inspiring to look at your photo`s. Well done.

Hey georgie, have a lovely holiday, enjoy every moment because you deserve it.

Oh and a quicky, enjoy all the space your bumola gets in the plane seat too !!! xx

Back