latest pics........

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
hopefully these will get my arse into gear to get the last bit off and inspire the new starters that this diet does work and is worth it........

near the start
wk 4 - 21lbs off
wk 8 - 29lbs off
wk 12 - 42lbs off
wk 17 - 51.2lbs off and in sze 14 jeans!!!! which keep falling down on my bum as I now no longer have one to hold them up!

not long to go now feel the end is in sight thank god!!!!!
xxx

Last edited:
Wow Jess, you can really tell the difference in all the photos, but especially between the last two sets. You look amazing hun, well done!

wow!!!! These pics are fantastic and such an inspiration. Well done you!!

And your wee dog looks so cute too!!!

Sarah
x

Blooody 'ell!
What a difference!! Well done! 17 weeks for a transformation like that is amazing!!
I bet u feel fantastic!

Jess, you do look amazing, have you got your avartar dress at the ready??, as it won't be long now !!!

x

Well done Jess, you look brilliant - here's to the size 12's :)

You're looking so good!!!:) Size 14 jeans...can't wait to get into some of those!

well done hunny, your doing great! i love these pics, prooves all those skeptics wrong! keep up the goos work, goal is in the air xx

goregeous jess, you look really different

Your looking flipping fantastic so radiant and healthy – you go girl ... you can do it ... keep looking your start and the last photo for your motivation you can really do this !!:):p:D

:clap::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::talk017:

Jess, hon you look truly amazing..... what a difference you have come so far and done so well... I am so happy for you... you should be so proud of yourself hon you really look fantastic....
Keep smiling hon you have lots to smile about ..
xxxxxx

wow what a difference.you look great.

keep up the fantastic work.

thanks for the kind messages everyone it has really cheered me up and spurred me on to get the rest of this blasted weight off! am going to go and try my Jessica Rabbit dress on to see how it looks xxx

hi jess, what an inspiration to us all! well done hun you look so amazing x ps what part of wales are you?

you look like a completely different person hun!
Amazing loss! Well done and keep up the good work!
Such an amazing inspiration hun
xxxx

Inspiring!

well done it really help us at the begining of our journey as it shows you can do it. you look amazing xxx

Hi girls thanks for the posts it really helps the self esteem adn when im feeling like a pick or nibble I will come on here and read these posts to prevent me!!!

Lifetime loser Im in North Wales where abouts are you?

and Kerry now where shall I start on my list of things the man can do for ME in your siggy ........ unfortunately NONE of them are clean;):D:eek:
xxxx

Back