Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Deli

Sussex Beth

You should try these...they are lovely!!

Although I must admit to being slightly stupid and thinking that they would look like blue cheese which did slightly confuse me when I opened the pack.:eek:

I got some of these from Tesco's yesterday and they're awful. I'm hoping the onion ones are nicer. To be fair, I've never eaten real blue cheese as I don't eat mould!

I had two last night with a juicy pear. I loved them, but I'm sure they are not to everyones taste.

they might make a nice 'stilton' and broccoli soup!!!!!!
What a brilliant idea! I love stilton and broccoli soup but not keen on the calores :D

They don't look anything like blue cheese, and the texture is not the same, but they do taste of blue cheese. I have them on corn thins with sliced pear on top.

The onion ones are really nice, i had them on scanbran hoping that it would make the scan bran more bearable...........Nope still minging!!!!

I tried these on bread and thought they were disgusting, would rather do without and have 42 gms of low fat cheese proper cheese lol

I've only ever seen them in tesco,s. I don't like the blue cheese ones(though i do like stilton) The onion ones are really nice though. 5 for a healthy A or 1 1/2 syns each

Back