**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

Thanks wonder how are you doing?xxx

Morning everyone,
not writing a plan , as it's wi and i dont eat much today!
dont think i will lose tonight, what with me being poorly i haven't exactly been on the plan apart from the last couple of days and i doubt 2 days can do much lol... o well i will definitely be doing a 100% week from tomorrow. 2 nights in a row i've used my slow cooker and dinner has been gorgeous!
its my aunty's 1st wi tonight i hope she does well :)

How you get on chick?
x

Hi guys another week of staying the same.
its my own fault though as i've been ill and had no enthusiasm to cook or prepare any meals so was eating crap!
Monday and Tuesday i was back on track so to have stayed the same and to have ate what i have is a miracle.
Im fine now though had a brill day this is me-

Thursday 22nd January
Red Day

Breakfast
-Aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)

Lunch
-Aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)
-ryvita minis (hexb)

Dinner
-chilli con carni
-aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)
-42g low fat cheese (hexa)

snacks
-2xalpen light (hexb)
-cheese curls (3.5 syns)
-peach & apricot bar (3.5 syns)
-asda smartprice choc digestive (5 syns)

Last edited:
OOOOO i forgot to mention im planning on having all my syns this week see how i lose? As i have a lot to lose i need to know i can drop syns if i hit a plateau... i was only having a few a day so will see what happens

How's everyone how are you getting on Gem what are you up to how's diet ?xxx

soooo im back to work tomorrow am trying not to think about it, am dreading it...roll on 6pm tomorrow evening lol
planning ahead here we go;-

Friday 23rd January
Red Day

Breakfast
-Aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)

Lunch
-wholemeal roll (hexb)
-cheese spread (half hexa)
-3x morrisons sausages
-cheese curls (3.5 syns)
-peach bar (3.5 syns)

dinner
-chicken casserole
-jacket pot (hexb)
-cheese spread (half hexa)
-aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)

snack
-tooty fruity (5.5 syns)

Hey Honey,

I'm good thanks :) Just joined a new class last night and the consultant is much more inspiring, so I think I'm going to enjoy it a lot more than the last one.

EE is looking good too, so here goes with my first week. Kind of starting from scratch again :sigh:

Hope you have a good week this week :D xx

Hi wonder, how are you getting on?
It really helps having the right consultant dont you think?
Im doing ok, am having 20 syns a day as i have a lot to lose :(
am now counting my Aldi yog's as syns and im having at least 2 of them a day now.
Am sticking to the plan so im pleased, went round a friends last night. Ended up taking sum tooty fruities i slowly ate them while my friend drunk her wine!
Am at work tonight so am going to prepare my meals in advance
have a nice weekend people
xxx

Saturday 24th January
Red Day
Breakfast
-Aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)

Lunch
-Sausage and bacon
-wholemeal roll (hexb)
-cheese spread (hexa)
-cheese curls (3.5 syns)
-apricot and peach bar (3.5 syns)
-tom sauce (1/2 syns)
Dinner
-bbq meatballs
-42g low fat cheese (hexa)

Snacks
-2x alpen light bars (hexb)
-aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)
-smart price digestive (5 syns)
-options hot choc (2syns)

morning people, how are we all on this awful Sunday morning?...
the rain woke me up pounding against my window it's nasty out there and i have nooooo intention of venturing out!
Yesterday was another good day, i really enjoy my red days and have come to terms with the fact green days just dont work for me, unfortunately...
I went to work last night for a few hours took and aldi yog and 2 alpen lights with me... afraid to say im still addicted to them!
... had such a laugh when i got home everyone was up and joking around. Mum kept saying go in the front room they've got some funny story to tell you... i was like yea whatever wont be that funny...well i was wrong it was funny and NASTY...

So is anyone else familiar with Bluewater, the shopping centre?
Well its our local its fab massive undercover just right for this nasty weather...
Anyway my bro and his girl went for the day yesterday.. they were getting a paper or magazine i think and there's a newsagents shop so they nipped in there and we hit by this minging smell. It was that bad everyone was looking at each other wondering who'd done it... They thought it was a stink bomb at first... My bro said he was flushing cos he was thinking people thought it was him...
Anyway bro went outside the shop looked left and there's 2 cleaners standing there... with a masssssive pooh lying on the floor with both ends in tact but a lovely foot pring in the middle........... yuck....,.... everyone was staring and heaving apparently it was gross.
After a few bears/wines last night it was making us cry with laughter...the poor person who has that stuck to their shoe!!! Where the hell did it come from thats what we wanna know...
I know its not that funny but when i was told i couldn't stop laughing...and apparently there was noooo way it was a baby/childs poo.
Things like that just dont happen lol.... anyway end of story im giggling about it still now... im glad i wasnt there to inhale them fumes though!
XXX

Sunday 25th January
Red Day
Breakfast
-Aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)
-crumpet (5 syns)

Lunch
-scrambled egg with cheese (hexa)
-tom sauce (1/2 syn)

Dinner
-gammon
-brocolli and cauliflower
-aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)
-220 jacket pot's (hexb)
-gravy (2 syns)
-2tbsp cheese sauce packet mix (1syn)

snack
-2xalpen light (hexb)
-tooty fruities (5.5 syns)

Last edited:
hey - i love how you go from your poo story to your food diary lol!!!! x

aaahhhh i mucked up today ended up having a large strawberry milkshake from mc'donalds and a few other naughty bits and pieces!
tomorrow im determined this is not going to effect me i wont let it lol

Monday 26th January
Red Day
Breakfast
-Aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)

Lunch
-wholemeal roll (hexb)
-cheese spread (hexa)
-gammon
-cheese curls (3.5 syns)
-2xalpen light bars (hexb)

Dinner
-Tesco stewing steak
-tomato sauce (1 syn)
-aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)

snacks
-tooty fruity (5 1/2 syns)
-cheese curls (3 1/2 syns)
-peach cereal bar (3 1/2 syns)

Last edited:
hey gem how are you ?

xxxx

Tuesday 27th January
Red Day

Lunch
-scrambled egg with bacon
-tom sauce (1 syn)
-aldi yog (2.5 syns)
-cheese (hexa)

Dinner
-ex leans mince
-cheese (hexa)
-tom sauce (1 syn)
-bacon

Snacks
-scan bran cake (1 hexb and 4.5 syns)
-ryvita minis (hexb)
-aldi yog (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
WI night...

yo yo yo

i got wi tonight :-/

hope i lose im desperate to lose a couple of pounds to get down into the next stone...

im starving too... only ate a small roll and a yogurt all day and wont have anything till after wi!

I ordered a new SW cook book, 1 pot wonder so hopefully get it tonight then i cant start using my slow cooker more...

will report back later on how i get on please everyone cross everything for me

o im gonna start introducing some green days starting from tomorrow so will be back with a menu later on

bye for now people

xxxx

Back