**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

My fav is toffee mullerlight with banana. Makes a great banoffee pudding!

I had a lovely strawberry one. I shared it out and gave some to my mum and dad...even they enjoyed it!
My first day is over and i am so stuffed and satisfied its actually worrying me!
How i can lose weight and eat like this is beyond me lol!
Im now ready and raring for the start of day 2!

Someone in my class today mentioned that you can use the chocolate options and add that to a vanilla muller light or to very low fat fromage frais is you need a chocolate kick. Not tried it myself, but she said she loved it. I'm not sure on the syns in the chocolate options but I'm sure someone will know.

Well done on day one. Great to feel full isn't it :D

Hya Hun

Like you I'm switching from WW to SW, I'm glad you'v eenjoyed you rfirst day I'm excited for mine tomoro now!

Hiya, good luck for today, no more counting points hurray!!!
Its so nice just being able to eat what you want when you want! I thought SW would be difficult for me, but i was pleasently surprised!
Now i have wrote a plan out for the next few days im well on the way...that'd be my tip of the day plan your food! its very stressful if you dont !
How's it going?
xxx

can anyone help me with alternatives to the major brands.
any alternatives to alpen light bars, or anything else come to that.
It all is quite expensive trying to cut costs
Thanks all
xxx

Hiya, good luck for today, no more counting points hurray!!!
Its so nice just being able to eat what you want when you want! I thought SW would be difficult for me, but i was pleasently surprised!
Now i have wrote a plan out for the next few days im well on the way...that'd be my tip of the day plan your food! its very stressful if you dont !
How's it going?
xxx

It went well this morning and everyone was so nice it seemed a beit more relaxed than WW. Just had dry fried eggs on toast it was gorgeous. I feel like the woman off the advert, picking things up shouting 'its free! its free!' lol x

Ahhh well done you! Its great i really dont know why i did WW before i quite enjoy planning all my meals it's fun!!!
Let me know how you get on on your 1st day XXX

can anyone help me with alternatives to the major brands.
any alternatives to alpen light bars, or anything else come to that.
It all is quite expensive trying to cut costs
Thanks all
xxx

Hi Laurie,

Glad you're enjoying it so far :)

I can't give you any specifics on brand alternatives, but can suggest that you by the Directory that's available in class. I think it's about £4? It provides you with info on supermarket own brand products amongst many, many others. I think that would be the easiest. Also, don't forget you can call your consultant and she might be able to help...

x

The tesco value packet of tomato and onion dried pasta is free on green and it is something like 22p, compared with 65 for batchelors. One of the tesco value rice is free and about the same price, i think it is the golden veg one but not sure.

Hello Laurie!

Sorry to join in so late to ya thread :/

Anyhoo glad to see you are giving it a go and Im sure class will help you as much as you need - the support these lovely ppl give tho is nuff for me :)

Any help need just shout!

Good Luck on ya journey! xxx

The tesco value packet of tomato and onion dried pasta is free on green and it is something like 22p, compared with 65 for batchelors. One of the tesco value rice is free and about the same price, i think it is the golden veg one but not sure.

Ooh! Speaking of Tesco, I found out last night that Tesco's low fat egg mayo (in a tub) is FREE!!! I couldn't quite believe it, but we had a taster night and it's true, true, true!

Ooh! Speaking of Tesco, I found out last night that Tesco's low fat egg mayo (in a tub) is FREE!!! I couldn't quite believe it, but we had a taster night and it's true, true, true!

OMG, that is great. So convenient, i mean you could have it in a jacket potato, sandwich etc without actually having to boil eggs and use mayo for syns.:D

yum i had another great day.
-Bacon ommlette for breakfast,
-Sea food sticks with sea food sauce (tom+salad cream mixed together)
-Chicken wrapped in bacon with 2x babybel light stuffed inside.
-Home made wedges. And a mandarine mullerlight.
-Have had hardly any syns today so im gonna have a treat of ferrero rushay style sweets yummy

Must go shopping later get a few more bits xxx

yum i had another great day.
-Bacon ommlette for breakfast,
-Sea food sticks with sea food sauce (tom+salad cream mixed together)
-Chicken wrapped in bacon with 2x babybel light stuffed inside.
-Home made wedges. And a mandarine mullerlight.
-Have had hardly any syns today so im gonna have a treat of ferrero rushay style sweets yummy

Must go shopping later get a few more bits xxx

Cool! Looks like you're getting the hang of it. At this rate, you should be pleasantly surprised a WI.. :D x

Back