**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

Going back to the pasta n sauce Laurie, I think most people just use water, rather than milk, which makes it free. It tastes fine.

Must look for that low fat mayo Leila, is it chilled or is it in the mayo aisle?

Going back to the pasta n sauce Laurie, I think most people just use water, rather than milk, which makes it free. It tastes fine.

Must look for that low fat mayo Leila, is it chilled or is it in the mayo aisle?

Hi Flipflop,

It's in the chilled aisle - going to get me some of that at the weekend! YUMMY

Hi,

All you chocoholics, have you tried the skinny cow triple chocolate ice cream lollies, they are really nice at 5 syns each,nice with a banana for low syn dessert.

Hi,

All you chocoholics, have you tried the skinny cow triple chocolate ice cream lollies, they are really nice at 5 syns each,nice with a banana for low syn dessert.

Yes!!! I have :D They are scrumpscious! I never thought to try them with a banana though - that sounds even yummier, so thanks for the tip - I'm on to it! x

Hi all am a bit worried as this morning i had the most delicious syn free rice pudding (using the milk from hexa)
I got the recipe from a page on here it said 50g of rice.
Just been looking through food optimising book and it says pudding rice 28g is free? I've just nearly ate double that...
aaaggghh can anyone confirm how much i am actually allowed.
I just said to my mum gosh that was the nicest rice pudding i've had!
Thank you
XXX

don't panic.. if it's free it's free!

as long as you were on a green day rice will be unlimited...

FREE is FREE!!!!! :D :D repeat after me!

Hi all am a bit worried as this morning i had the most delicious syn free rice pudding (using the milk from hexa)
I got the recipe from a page on here it said 50g of rice.
Just been looking through food optimising book and it says pudding rice 28g is free? I've just nearly ate double that...
aaaggghh can anyone confirm how much i am actually allowed.
I just said to my mum gosh that was the nicest rice pudding i've had!
Thank you
XXX

Rice is free on a green day, no matter how much you eat! Any food that is free, is free no matter how much you have :D

So, you can relax and enjoy!

Thats a weight off my shoulders thank you for replying so quick.
I loved it has anyone else tried it?? cant believe something so delicious is syn free!!
Im gonna do sum wii fit now im trying to do half hour a day, how much excersise do you all do?XXX

I've been off of work for a week and Im back tomorrow.
Going to be on a red day, so any ideas what i can take with me.
Im working 10-6pm so will need lunch and maybe a snack will cook dinner when i get home unless mum volunteers herself ! LOL
Im only really worried about what to take with me!
So please all ideas are welcome. We probably all in same vote what do you take for lunch to work ?
XXX

hey Laurie am excited for ya after weight watchers sw is a breath of fresh air i like pasta n sauce just had one hehe you don't have to add milk there just as yummy with water honest also super noodles low fat are free , jackets with beans and melt two baby bells on top they clas as one healthy extra a mmm other stuff i have for lunch (can you tell i'm a green girl) just a sandwich no butter bit of light mayo packet of quavers and an apple quavers are 4.5 syns so not too bad , good luck and if you have any Q WERE ALL HERE xx

On a red day I sometimes take some M&S steak in gravy (Eat well, Lean and tender - it's in a tin with a red label) and warm it in the microwave and have it with some veggies - lovely and filling on a cold day.

Or - salad with loads and loads of cooked ham and some laughing cow (HexA)

Or - 228g jacket potatoe (HexB) with tuna

Or any left overs from tea the night before - bolognese, casserole etc.

Good luck with deciding between all the lovely things you can eat!!

This is a tad embarrasing but im really bloated and constipated, what can i eat to help this.
Because @ this rate i wont be losing @ WI and its only my 1st week.
Bit unhappy about this
XXX

Hi Laurie

If you look at your plan it will give you the F which will help ie fibre. This helps to keep your regular

I have to say the normal things don't do it for me haha... but I did have red kidney beans and they did the trick... so use them in a dish and see how it goes.... but I am sure someone will be along soon to help you out.

Also you need to drink plenty of fluids this will help to keep your going in more than one way lol.

Will Baked Beans not help?
x

mayb i'll get a big packet of grapes today and eat them tonight.
was thinking of taking some pills to help as well.
will have a lil look in my book like you said for ff foods...

Dont go mad on the grapes Hun!! Although they are a free food, you should eat them in moderation due to the sugar in them!!

Back