**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

wi today will report back later tonight with my loss or gain whatever it may be
x

Good Luck for your wi tonight hun.

I have a question... what is a pagan roll and a chicken cake??? LOL!
Am I just being stupid?

X

Good Luck for WI missus! x

Good Luck for your wi tonight hun.

I have a question... what is a pagan roll and a chicken cake??? LOL!
Am I just being stupid?

X

thank you,,,
pagen krisp rolls are like crispy rolls very crunchy you find them by the ryvitas and that in my opinion they're nicer you can have 3 of them for a b box!

chicken cake is my recipe!!
i have posted it in the recipe section if you go there you'll see it its basically a mixture of chicken, sausagemeat bacon and cheese....sounds too good to be true it seriously is lovely

xxxx

O i forgot to add i lost 2lb.
im pleased with that had a lil treat tonight
back on track tomorrow here's to a great week
xxx

Well done huni
xxx

thank you,,,
pagen krisp rolls are like crispy rolls very crunchy you find them by the ryvitas and that in my opinion they're nicer you can have 3 of them for a b box!

chicken cake is my recipe!!
i have posted it in the recipe section if you go there you'll see it its basically a mixture of chicken, sausagemeat bacon and cheese....sounds too good to be true it seriously is lovely

xxxx

MMmmmmm sounds delicious, will have to have a look.

O i forgot to add i lost 2lb.
im pleased with that had a lil treat tonight
back on track tomorrow here's to a great week
xxx

Well done you, that's brill.

X

ta everyone

wed's
red day

breakfast
yogurt

lunch
-wholemeal roll (b) wit LC(a) and onion relish (1 syn)
-2x alpen lights (b)
-satsuma

dinner
-mushroom and cheese ommelett (a)
-yogurt

snack
-cheese curls (3.5 syns)
-flake (7 syns)

Hi everyone, i havent been on here for ages i hope you're all ok?

Just wanted to update you on my current situation.

I havent been to SW class for 2 weeks now and dont intend to go again.

I am no longer following the plan.

I did well losing nearly 2 stone on SW and 3 on WW.

I was finding it harder and harder as the weeks went on, weight wasnt coming off and i was getting more and more depressed.

Last week i was talking to a friend who asked 'Have you read the Paul Mckenna - I can make you thin book?' ...

First i went on Amazon and typed the book in , next i spent practically a whole day reading the reviews. There were a few negative but nearly 200 positive feedback.

I went to Sainsburys and got myself a copy it was only £3.99 , the best and most useful £3.99 i have ever spent!

The book comes with a CD which is brilliant i've listened to it every day i get comfy in bed shut me eyes and thats it for 25mins.

I cant believe i've not come across this before. They like to say its not a diet, its true.... i have been eating whatever i want but only when im truly hungry. i've been chewing every mouthful and spending so much longer over a meal. Then a stop when i feel full.

You're not supposed to weigh yourself for 2 weeks , but i have cheated only because my aunt came round a few days after i started she wanted to start up with me so i weighed myself again ...and i'd lost 3lb in 3 days! We're recording our losses on the wii fit, im over the moon i am such a happy girl right now.

Im eating exactly what i want but now im realising to stop when im satisfied. Im not eating for the sake of it and all i have to say is thank you Paul Mckenna!

No more special food expensive shopping bills or £5er a week class, im saving money too.

I've been on such a learning curve this last week and i am the happiest i have been.

I have missed coming on here , i will pop back and update you on how im getting on i would like to follow all your diarys too.

Thank you all for your help and advice over the last yr.

Lotsa Love

Laura
XXXXX

keep us informed on how paul works for ya x

Sounds fab hun, hope it continues to go well for you.
Looking forward to hearing how you get on.
XXX

ty

although im not meant to weigh in for another week i have done and am please to say i am exactly half a stone lighter than last sunday-result!!

my secret!? only eating when im hungry and not because im bored .... aww i have a wedding in august i know its thinking big but i hope i can lose 2 stone before then fingers crossed!

i lost half a stone in the last week.
i have ate whatever i wanted, its working out so much cheaper for me im eating the same as everyone now, plus i dont have class to pay for im really happy :)

hope no one minds me keep writing on here i dont know where else to post this is my diary after all.

i like reading the sw diaries keeping up on ev1's losses and lifes lol
x

well done, thats cool x

Back